• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: My daughter ...

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My daughter ..."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Funny you should mention that. There was a drugs raid on the house behind us. I came up the stairs one evening and looked out the window to see six police officers and the neighbour in handcuffs. The wife got a glass of wine and we watched it unfold over the next 30 minutes. I wanted to shout "it's in the shed", but thought better of it.
    Six police officers in handcuffs as well as the neighbour? Police party nights are getting better.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And that's just your neighbours.
    Funny you should mention that. There was a drugs raid on the house behind us. I came up the stairs one evening and looked out the window to see six police officers and the neighbour in handcuffs. The wife got a glass of wine and we watched it unfold over the next 30 minutes. I wanted to shout "it's in the shed", but thought better of it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    As well as arms dealers, drug dealers, estate agents and the like.
    And that's just your neighbours.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    I know of a number of senior RC's that have effectively retired at 40 as they make far more dosh than us.
    As well as arms dealers, drug dealers, estate agents and the like.

Leave a comment:

• ContractorScum
    replied
    She will be on Dinner Date next (They all seem to be recruitment consultants)

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I know of a number of senior RC's that have effectively retired at 40 as they make far more dosh than us.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
    You guys ...

Apparently it's the money - she made £800 on her first victim.
    1 week contract for a junior?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You guys ...

£800? The price of a soul is cheap these days.....

Leave a comment:

• radish2008
    replied
    You guys ...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    I hope she is not one of those "girls" who attract all sorts of attention on LinkedIn by having a provocative profile pictures showing vast swathes of skin and a rack that insists you motorboat her, rather than treats the profession and the people she recruits with respect and as a matter of duty

If she is however send me a link

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    ... has become an IT Recruitment Consultant. Do I now have to disown her ?

Bet you wished you worn a hat.

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    My sister is a recruitment agent - been trying to disown her for the last 10 years!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Give her a year. She may come to her senses within that time.

I know others who have...

Leave a comment:

• SeanT
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Sean sean sean... I'm very disappointed in you. Why did you feel the need to ask that...

Why does that matter
    I was just curious. A lot of them are (or at least from their "professional portrait" on LI it would appear such )

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    The truth is you have clearly failed as a father. I hope admin ban you from making any further posts as it's clear you are a danger to yourself and general.

make me sick.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X