• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Oh like him should we invite him to CUK?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    makes me feel that my bowel must be longer to cram it all in.
    I heard the rumours. I refused to believe them.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No they don't. It just feels like it.
    Indeed. All that validation, sex and companionship certainly makes me feel that my life must be longer to cram it all in.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Obviously a man not getting much love action currently and most probably a lot less in the future

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Married men live longer than unmarried men.
    No they don't. It just feels like it.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It would only be married men of course. However, I believe the stats don't support him. Married men live longer than unmarried men. Unmarried women live longer than married women.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I am not sure what my opinion is on this. I must ask mrs bp.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    maybe he has a point..

just saying loike

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Like this comment:

He must be a friend of Philip Hammond.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Oh like him should we invite him to CUK?

Oh like him should we invite him to CUK?

Top NHS boss Sir Andrew Morris sparks sexism row | Daily Mail Online

Top NHS boss sparks sexism row after he claims men don’t live as long as women 'because their wives nag them to death'
    Sir Andrew Morris is chief executive of Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
    He was labelled a 'dinosaur' for his comment at a meeting to discuss the NHS
    In attendance for the 'shocking' comment was Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt

Working...
X