• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Please sponsor me for Prudential ride"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MF and I will be in lycra

HTH
    I said a laugh, not a projectile-vomit session...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Watch out for poo-flinging sheep....

Sheep poo makes Norwegian cyclists sick - The Local
    At one of the Enduroman I went too several caught leptospirosis. From leaving drinks on the floor near the lake. Now they use tables. Rat pee is in far higher concentration near water than in it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Might wander down to the pub by Kingston Bridge and have a pint or several while watching you all sweat.

Please tell me you'll be wearing tight lycra, I could do with a laugh...
    MF and I will be in lycra

HTH

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Not gonna happen, I stopped donating to all British causes since the last year's referendum.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Watch out for poo-flinging sheep....

Sheep poo makes Norwegian cyclists sick - The Local

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Might wander down to the pub by Kingston Bridge and have a pint or several while watching you all sweat.

If it's anything like last year due to the number of crashes they won't be any sweating around Kingston Bridge. I would wander up to Wimbledon village on the road which is a big hill to shout words of encouragement.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    So this year I am doing the Prudential ride in aid of a very worthy charity.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Would you accept interest free, perpetual loan?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    NLyUK
    Quite true.

They have enough crashes without help from anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'd be tempted to shout "deploy the stinger" as the first riders are approaching.
    NLyUK

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I'd be tempted to shout "deploy the stinger" as the first riders are approaching.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Zeiss Victory V8 scopes aren't free, and I'd hate to hit a pedal when I meant to hit a tyre.
    In the New Forest they use those spikes that always land with a point upwards.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    At least it's not that damn London-Brighton cycle thing that goes near me.
    Such hatred

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    At least it's not that damn London-Brighton cycle thing that goes near me.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Was I taking sponsorship away from you?
    Zeiss Victory V8 scopes aren't free, and I'd hate to hit a pedal when I meant to hit a tyre.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X