• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'girls over 110lbs should NEVER post naked pics'"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Be careful....

Hey if I got my penis stuck Katrina's spanner I wouldn't be ashamed it must be 80mm in diameter.

Mrs V would always walk funny.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Katrina can tighten my nuts with that spanner!!
    Be careful....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Abandon Brexit and get German p0rn standards across Europe....
    Katrina can tighten my nuts with that spanner!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    This evening's viewing on crap German commercial TV: Die Top 30 - Teil 1 - Curvy Supermodel - RTL 2 | www.rtl2.de

Sunday nights it's: https://www.kabeleins.de/tv/trucker-babes
    Abandon Brexit and get German p0rn standards across Europe....

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    This evening's viewing on crap German commercial TV: Die Top 30 - Teil 1 - Curvy Supermodel - RTL 2 | www.rtl2.de

Sunday nights it's: https://www.kabeleins.de/tv/trucker-babes

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh FFS - banning revealing skirts?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Female golfers angered by strict new dress code banning 'plunging necklines' and revealing skirts

How dare they "slut shame"....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    oh there is a lot there to love!

I do think she has a point though my teenage girls are bombarded by messages they are too fat regardless of size.
    Absolutely. However what a way to make her point. In fact, I think she made 2 good points....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    oh there is a lot there to love!

I do think she has a point though my teenage girls are bombarded by messages they are too fat regardless of size.

Our middle one plays Netball, football & rows for the school and regularly competes at County / national level coming near the top. She is muscled & nowhere near overweight yet most of those mannequins would make Ally McBeal look fat.

Our eldest is the brainy one, in the top classes but doesn't like sport much. Does like walking in the hills so maybe when we negotiate Galaxy Exit she can be prime minister? She should be able to do a better job than the present one, though AtW's favourite squirrel Nutzki could probably outperform May.
    Last edited by vetran; 7 July 2017, 12:41.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    It isn't that figure was calculated when MF was still over there, it's come down since, on the other hand everyone in the UK is now 10 pounds heavier on average
    At least he flew first class....

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I know they have an obesity problem over there but I didn't realize it was that bad!
    It isn't that figure was calculated when MF was still over there, it's come down since, on the other hand everyone in the UK is now 10 pounds heavier on average

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Protester strips naked in Bluewater shopping centre window | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I know they have an obesity problem over there but I didn't realize it was that bad!
    I remember suggesting to Mrs BP she should move to Florida as she would look relatively skinny.

I woke up in hospital looking at the divorce papers.....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    American women weight 16805 pounds on average according to the CDC—well beyond King's arbitrary limit for bikini shots.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Like that sicko from the Lost Prophets. Didnt he involve some woman who involved her daughter/baby too. Sick or what?

The fella in question Ian Watkins is from my home town. Went to same school as me (much younger). They had a monument of sorts in town centre which they ripped out the day after he was convicted. Quite rightly.

Mate of mine knows he guitarist. Lets just say the rest of the band were less than impressed that his sicko behaviour basically screwed the bands career immediately.
    Didn't they have to put him in prison on remand to prevent the rest of the band beating the crap out of him for multiple reasons?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X