• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Cat rapists

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cat rapists"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post

I laugh so much with this one.

Glad something stopped you being a miserable git

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ah, Sue Ellens underwear.
    King Arthur was getting ready to go on a quest, but was worried about leaving Queen Guinevere alone with all the Horny knights of the Round Table. So he went to Merlin the Magician for advice. After explaining his problem to Merlin, the Wizard thought about the problem for a while and then told the king to come back in a week and he would have a solution to the problem.

The next week the King returned to Merlin returned to see the new invention. A Chastity Belt... except that it had a rather large hole in the most obvious place. "This is no good," said the King "Look at this opening. How is this supposed to protect the queen???" "Ah sire, just observe," Said Merlin as he pulled out an old wand that he was going to throw away. Merlin then inserted the wand into the hole in the chastity belt whereupon a guillotine blade came down and cut the wand neatly in two halves.
    "Merlin you are a genius, now I can leave knowing that my Queen is fully protected." Said the King. After putting Guinevere in the device, King Arthur then set out on his quest.

Several years later the King returned to Camelot. Immediately, the king assembled all the knights of the Round Table into the courtyard and had them drop their trousers for inspection. Sure enough every knight was either amputated or damaged in some way, all except for Sir Galahad. "Sir Galahad, you are the one and only true knight what is in my power to grant you??? Name it and it is yours." Said the King.

But Sir Galahad was speechless.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post

Go boil your head!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Interestingly enough a use to live on a road with a big white tomcat...

There were no cat fights.

I couldn't work out why until one day I saw the tom lying on the street in the sun. Another cat walking down the road saw him. This other cat's fur then stop in end and he turned tail. The tom had just moved his head and opened his eyes.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Only in cold weather

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrLoveBucket View Post
    Anyone know how to stop local tom cats fighting over and assaulting my two neutered females. Softly softly approach (water pistols) doesn't seem to be working. The little b'stards are wailing all night long.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Ah.....................so that was the solution to ANY cat problem
    FTFY.

qh

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Indeed, I believe his dress at his court appearance let him down, the same outfit that he was wearing when addressing things is in his garden

I believe that's the compromising photograph AtW had of the judge that led to his unconditional discharge. The dry cleaners had to put a surcharge on the bill.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    AtW had the same issue with squirrels.

He said the only solution is to wee on the garden boundary.

At least that was what the defense team alleged.
    Indeed, I believe his dress at his court appearance let him down, the same outfit that he was wearing when addressing things is in his garden

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Trouble is, all that kebab meat stuck to his old chap attracted the foxes instead.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    You need to dress your cats up to look more scary.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    UA 571-C Automated Sentry Gun

It's the only way to be sure.

qh

Ah.....................so that was the solution to your previous cat problem

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    If they are sterilised why to deny the male cats some fun?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X