• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "F**k you, I'm Millwall!"

Collapse

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-44872988

No award for Roy? Good!

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.
    Get a grip. If I were you I would be more worried about falling over in the bath.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists.
    Not true. There are plenty of people that will stand up against this sort of behaviour. And very few of them are racists.
    A great many of them are former veterans that have already stood up for their countries and societies.
    Fat lot of gratitude they get for it too.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Well maybe. But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists. And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.
    Great if there is a war on. Not so good in peacetime.

Try reading the book by this scumbag https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Nicholls . What I particularly disliked was that everyone had a "mate called Stan" or a Stanley knife.

They are fine is they can be kept out of civilized society.

I have the misfortune to be related to someone like that.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    He stood up to terrorists because he is a f**kwit. Which is the same reason he is a racist.
    Well maybe. But whether he is a f**kwit, a racist, or both, I am getting the impression that in the end it will only be guys like him who will provide the final defence against islamic terrorists. And then only after the latter have inflicted an awful lot of damage on the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Is it possible that he stood up to the terrorists at Borough Market because he is a racist?
    i.e. that his racism gives him the motivation to protect his own people.

In which case, logically thinking, should we not be encouraging more people to become racist?
    He stood up to terrorists because he is a f**kwit. Which is the same reason he is a racist.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Is it possible that he stood up to the terrorists at Borough Market because he is a racist?
    i.e. that his racism gives him the motivation to protect his own people.

In which case, logically thinking, should we not be encouraging more people to become racist?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    If someone comes at you with a knife then you run
    I laughed. But it was Mrs BP. Quite took me by shock when she lunged at me.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I very much doubt he would have done it to my other halfs Jamaican cousin.

He looks like a warrior and is a kick boxing trainer too

Still, usual Mail fodder, never the full story

@FTB, have you ever seen the film Cass?
    I very much doubt your other halfs Jamaican cousin would do it to Churchill.

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    If someone comes at you with a knife then you run. There's no defence, even Bruce Lee would get stabbed. If you're sitting on chair then use it as a missile to buy you time..
    You've been toe to toe with a nutter have you? It's kicked off and you've stood your ground. You did your pants but you stood your ground and that's all that matters. I find that very hard to believe going by the whining you post on this site. You are a leader of men? Are we to believe men follow you into battle because you say so?

Can you post details here please:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...it-thread.html

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    If someone comes at you with a knife then you run. There's no defence, even Bruce Lee would get stabbed. If you're sitting on chair then use it as a missile to buy you time..
    You run faster if they have a machete, or an axe.

Skinheads liked those back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    So the guys a hero in one scenario and a twunt in another. The one doesn't detract, or deflect from the other.

If he spat on the black anti-capitalist reported because he's black, then that's execrable. If it was because he is an anti-capitalist journalist, then it's understandable. The racist abuse during the altercation is of course not acceptable behaviour.

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Get yourself in the press and they will dig dirt on you.
    Correct. All roads lead to $

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    I just think this guy should have been cut some slack (by the press) because of his efforts a few weeks ago.
    Get yourself in the press and they will dig dirt on you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X