• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Moderator request

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Moderator request"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Using the same logic can you delete all CUK posts please.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.

Gosh am stealing Milan's old signature comment ( )

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment .
    Using the same logic can you delete all Bee's posts please.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by MikhailCompo View Post
    I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.
    Fair enough. Accountant's name removed and allowed to stand.

Leave a comment:

• MikhailCompo
    replied
    I think it's useful as two other users have commented saying that their requested HMRC dates have not been honered which is significant as the VAT changes mean many will be leaving FRS .

But it's up to you.

I don't understand how I can state any clearer that HMRC were at fault, they simply sent a letter with a different date to the one requested and then agreed fault when challenged by accountants.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Hi. Can I have a moderators username so I can PM them pls.

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    Actually, in that thread you need to put in an explanation as to why HMRC was at fault. I'll give you today to update before deleting it as I see no useful info in there at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• SandyD
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

I would like to change a thread title which names an accountant firm which eventually transpired was HMRC at fault

The thread is useful info for others, so doesn't make sense to delete it totally.

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    Will do.

<stares hard at Moderator. Contemplates future actions...>

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    Depends on other doings being done concurrently the Mod team will revert at the soonest.

Leave a comment:

replied
    You called?

Leave a comment:

• InsertWittyNameHere555
    replied

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    Click on the triangle icon on the post and this will report the post, will go to all the mods

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You need so send a message to Psychocandy. He'll log a call for you and it will get actioned promptly.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    Yes, just mail NorthernLadUK he seems to know everything.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

Is this possibly?

Thanks
    NBC's Lester Holt,
    ABC's Martha Raddatz,
    CNN's Anderson Cooper,
    Fox News' Chris Wallace
    CBS' Elaine Quijano

Leave a comment:

• MikhailCompo
    started a topic Moderator request

Moderator request

Is this possibly?

Thanks

Working...
X