• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    I feel better but my muscles hurt.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    In Munich, tulip weather

Bit like Ghostbusters out there, big weird cloud formation comes over with thunder and lightning...
    Last edited by darmstadt; 14 May 2017, 15:18.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
    Gave myself a huge headache polishing the car. It seems my hand-eye coordination can't cope with circular motions.

Also did some labbing and found out the client's high level design is undeliverable on the new kit they just rolled out. A bit late in the day for proof of concepts.
    My wife thinking about hand jerking up and down gives her a headache.

Leave a comment:

• SeededLoaf
    replied
    Gave myself a huge headache polishing the car. It seems my hand-eye coordination can't cope with circular motions.

Also did some labbing and found out the client's high level design is undeliverable on the new kit they just rolled out. A bit late in the day for proof of concepts.

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Finished 10k in just over 1:06. Stairs are going to be my enemy for the next few days.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Except Guildford. Cretin central.
    Totally agree.
    Scruff, if you'd told me you were in the area, I'd have met you for a beer

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    North Downs a very special place on this Green and Ancient Land.
    Except Guildford. Cretin central.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Surrey's Green Lanes on Saturday. Bockett's Farm to Newlands Corner through the lanes. 7 middle-aged Enduro Muppets. Round trip turned out to be 72.6 miles, few dog walkers, half a dozen horsies, scouting types doing map reading adventures. The number of little housing settlements in and around the forested areas was quite amazing. North Downs a very special place on this Green and Ancient Land.

Leave a comment:

• BigRed
    replied
    Chatsworth International Horse Trials was as expected: tweeds, wellies, dogs and a few horses. Prices were £6 a pint and £6.50 for a pulled pork bap, still, the 30min walk from the car park did me good.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I don't believe it. You have a friend?
    I didn't say it was my friend.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Will the aware for the lady who looks most like a horse go to your daughter?

Twins arriving tonight. Tomorrow will take elder lad to get new mobile phone - iphone4 is just so 2016 and he "needs" an iphone5. Daughter will pick new training shoes for me.

Then Ruthin Junior triathlon. Baby bp is doing the T1. Adults not allowed in with athletes - so I had to obtain special permission and I will be a honoury marshall for the day. Besides stopping him from freaking out, I will make sure he does not get in anyone's way.....
    Baby bp completed it! I am amazed and delighted.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Got a glass of wine round a friend's house. I think that is it for the evening.
    I don't believe it. You have a friend?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    You Party Animal you!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    You sound like my lady friend. Carries a bottle of water with her and always sipping it. I spend hours waiting for her outside bogs.
    Mrs bp did that when we stayed at Sharjah. Dubai is wet but Sharjah is dry. Mrs bp kept vodka in a water bottle. One morning I took my drugs and grabbed a random bottle of water.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X