• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "More violence in London"

Collapse

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Wow! What a great opportunity for some enterprising person to buy one and start a pressure washing company, to clean moss and soil from peoples' paved fronts. You could do each job in five minutes, without even getting out of the vehicle, and make a mint!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Hopefully it will rain all that week.
    I doubt a few spots of rain will deter the massed hordes from a good old fashioned British punch up. Daily re-runs of the Jeremy Kyle show might though.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Amateurs. Real riots involve water cannons.
    Not these ones, though

Boris Johnson's water cannon cost £320,000 - and will be sold at knock-down price

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Don't be ridiculous. That cop on the right is clearing using one as a riot shield.
    Amateurs. Real riots involve water cannons.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Russian prostitutes in the London skies?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    The next round should be in about 4 months when the Mayor of Trumpton pays a visit.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Reminds me of the English riots of 2011, 2001, 1991 and 1981. Clearly the next round is due in 4 years time.
    The next round should be in about 4 months when the Mayor of Trumpton pays a visit.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    It's clearly not a London riot.

No one is carrying a large flat screen TV.
    Don't be ridiculous. That cop on the right is clearing using one as a riot shield.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by _V_ View Post

Though it was nice when the Muslim world supported our right you upgrade from adidas to nike.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Reminds me of the English riots of 2011, 2001, 1991 and 1981. Clearly the next round is due in 4 years time.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    IU thought that was when suity celebrated Spurs winning the FA cup?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    My point is for a balanced point of view. Others make out European capitals are tearing themselves apart whilst happily ignoring or defending the troubles in the backyard.
    Paris today

Not quite a few drunks having a punchup is it?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    My point is for a balanced point of view. Others make out European capitals are tearing themselves apart whilst happily ignoring or defending the troubles in the backyard.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    who knows if this is celebrating the diversity and the incidents aren't to do with imported factions?

So many nutters fighting about carving up the UK.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X