• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Gardening,
    Check. Grass cut, grass watered, more weeding done (garden waste bin full now)

racking wine,
    Nope. Need to clean out demijohns.

consuming garden produce.
    Check. Rhubarb & ginger jam on toast for breakfast on Saturday, scrambled eggs for breakfast on Sunday followed by a bottle of 2015 white wine at lunch.

Didn't get as much done on Saturday as we went for a walk in the bluebells, then a walk through a rhododendron wood, then went to buy dog food. All was going well until The Wife (tm) remembered that her sister was competing in a 1 day horse event at Munstead, so a blast along country lanes and then most of the day spent watching dressage/show jumping/cross country.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Wrong weekend

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    I went up to that London with a bunch of family members to support one of the litter who was running the marathon.

I'd expected it to be a tedious day, but it was a bloody great day.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Recovering from working with a real bunch of amateurs all week, offshore resources that can't even do updation.

Yet another last minute course change and we narrowly miss the rocks.

Tonight I picked up a ton of bricks that I bought for 99p I love eBay. So I effectively moved 2 tons. 10,034 steps today not bad for sitting down all day avoiding running aground.

Tomorrow some work on the house till lunchtime then Midi & Mini V & I are off to have some fun probably a visit to town & into the garden planting.

Tomorrow night my wife's deeply dippy but very funny mate is popping over for drinkies. Should be a good laugh.

Sunday not sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    DIY and decorating so I can sell this tulip pit ASAP and move somewhere decent.

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Nothing to say about your son

Dunno, cocker. According to his diary, he appears to be on the f*kin bench: https://www.royal.uk/future-engageme...F05%2F2017&id=

BTW, KM denies your 'first E' story. She thinks she gave a tenner to a tramp outside with soiled trousers though - does that ring any bells?

Leave a comment:

• glebe digital
    replied
    Recovering from 420 Day.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    What are you doing this weekend?
    Pretend I'm at work by browsing the Internet all day.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by squarepeg View Post
    Friday night: A late night walk around the neighbourhood with a knife, slashing a couple dozen tyres for fun.
    Saturday: Working on my personal projects (cleaning the flat).
    Saturday night: Giving my boss' missus a good time while he's "out with his mates" (shagging his secretary).
    Sunday: Church and the National Portrait Gallery for a little bit of culture.

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    Watching the boy play football tomorrow and running a marathon Sunday.
    Ooh! An agent going through the wall? Top Sunday morning telly. I've got some black pudding in too.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    Watching the boy play football tomorrow and running a marathon Sunday.

Leave a comment:

• squarepeg
    replied
    Friday night: A late night walk around the neighbourhood with a knife, slashing a couple dozen tyres for fun.
    Saturday: Working on my personal projects (cleaning the flat).
    Saturday night: Giving my boss' missus a good time while he's "out with his mates" (shagging his secretary).
    Sunday: Church and the National Portrait Gallery for a little bit of culture.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working on SKA

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Gardening, racking wine, consuming garden produce.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2404840

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Saturday:
    - funeral, followed by wake.
    - take my daughter to a soft play party
    - 40th birthday party

Sunday: