• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Snap General Election & Contractors Vote!"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Fair play to the old fella, ingenuity, that's how we roll.
    He can't roll what with his lumbago and everything..

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    With his new Theresa kitten heels, he is actually doing a roaring trade in Brexit hard sports.
    Fair play to the old fella, ingenuity, that's how we roll.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Judging by the state of your "old man" I'm guessing the concept of a hard anything has long since been forgotten. And yet you cling on to the hope. Well done.
    With his new Theresa kitten heels, he is actually doing a roaring trade in Brexit hard sports.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    I think you deserve the hardest of Brexits.
    Judging by the state of your "old man" I'm guessing the concept of a hard anything has long since been forgotten. And yet you cling on to the hope. Well done.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    If you voted Remain, you've already done that, surely. You could always double down and vote LebDem I suppose.
    I think you deserve the hardest of Brexits.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Must say I hadn't noticed any cuts to either education or NHS funding....

It's not by any means my preferred option, but given a choice of May or the alternative tin pot fantasist nonentities on offer, I know who I'll be choosing.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    There's the rub. It's either vote for the worst person imaginable, or somebody worse.
    +1

And people criticised the Yanks for voting Trump.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    As an embittered non-resident Remoaner, I'm torn between voting out of spite for whoever will screw the UK up most, or voting for the interests of the state in which I now reside.
    If you voted Remain, you've already done that, surely. You could always double down and vote LebDem I suppose.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    As an embittered non-resident Remoaner, I'm torn between voting out of spite for whoever will screw the UK up most, or voting for the interests of the state in which I now reside.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by fannyadams View Post
    Who are you voting for instead?
    There's the rub. It's either vote for the worst person imaginable, or somebody worse.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Could be that the Tories have screwed you over rather less than the Liberals or Labour would have.

Could be that your head is far up your arse that you cannot think straight?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Could be that the Tories have screwed you over rather less than the Liberals or Labour would have.

Leave a comment:

• fannyadams
    replied
    Who are you voting for instead?

Leave a comment:

• londonlad
    started a topic Snap General Election & Contractors Vote!

Snap General Election & Contractors Vote!

Now, Now, the Nasty Party decided to go to polls...

General election campaigning begins as MPs back June poll - BBC News

In the last few years, this Nasty Party has made contractors life hell. Additionally, lots of unnecessary cuts to Education and NHS, dragging country backwards.

So why the heck they think they can win again.

They have lost mine and OH vote for foreseeable future and I am sure it will be case with other contractors as well.

Whats your take?

Working...
X