• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The real reason may called an election"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    OK , so what you are saying is that a general election is required in order to get rid of the corruption in her party so that we can leave the EU because we don't like their corruption.
    What they are saying it is a smoke screen.

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    OK , so what you are saying is that a general election is required in order to get rid of the corruption in her party so that we can leave the EU because we don't like their corruption.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Was scared of Corbyn's growing popularity?
    More likely she knows things are going to be so bad by 2020 that even Corbyn has a chance in beating her.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Was scared of Corbyn's growing popularity?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Expenses scandal coming. Its a distraction.
    The problem (or saving grace if you're a Tory Grandee) is that rumoured arrests maybe shelved because of this.

Personally I think that the individual MPs were railroaded into electoral expenses rigging by TPTB and then left swinging in the wind when it all came out.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    You mean she would have to have something like 26 by-elections so no Tory majority?

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Oh, and there was me, thinking she had bigger balls than Gordon Brown, who bottled out of an October election despite him being almost sure of a good majority and his own personal endorsement from the electorate. Silly me. One of his better (very best?) decisions, I think.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic The real reason may called an election

The real reason may called an election

Expenses scandal coming. Its a distraction.

Working...
X