• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If this turns out to be true."

Collapse

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by Benny View Post
    Lots of "implied" in there
    Yes, that's how much of language and communication work.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    It's almost exactly what was implied and with the use of "surely", you managed to also imply she was in the wrong for not doing so.

Which makes you a **** of the highest degree.

Perhaps "preserving evidence" wasn't at the forefront of her mind while being sexually attacked.
    Lots of "implied" in there

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I don't believe that's what was said
    It's almost exactly what was implied and with the use of "surely", you managed to also imply she was in the wrong for not doing so.

Which makes you a **** of the highest degree.

Perhaps "preserving evidence" wasn't at the forefront of her mind while being sexually attacked.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    Yeah, I don't think that translates to "Make sure you don't swallow" you absolute bellend.
    I don't believe that's what was said

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    It's pretty standard advice for rape victims re: preserving evidence

HTH
    Yeah, I don't think that translates to "Make sure you don't swallow" you absolute bellend.

Leave a comment:

• Benny
    replied
    What the **** is wrong with you?
    It's pretty standard advice for rape victims re: preserving evidence

HTH

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    I believe he is from Brum. Nuff said.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Did he make her do a Monica Lewinsky?

If so surely she could have spit it out onto her clothes to save evidence

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by newmove View Post
    I don't know the kind of toes the guy stepped on, but those accusations seem untrue.
    That'll be for the jury to decide who have access to rather more evidence than a report in the newspapers.

Unless you are a juror in this trial, in which case you're risking contempt of court.

Leave a comment:

• newmove
    replied
    I don't know the kind of toes the guy stepped on, but those accusations seem untrue.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well Old Greg, Ive never pretended to be a posters 'tranny' wife for years because I'm too embarrassed to post under my normal login. But then again, perhaps you could lend your login to Mudflapper.
    Don't wet your knickers, petal.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I had to stop that counselling gig as the stench was too bad, so you'll have to work through your sex offending behaviours on your own now.
    Well Old Greg, Ive never pretended to be a posters 'tranny' wife for years because I'm too embarrassed to post under my normal login. But then again, perhaps you could lend your login to Mudflapper.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Only if I can reach him when I'm visiting you. #youNonce
    I had to stop that counselling gig as the stench was too bad, so you'll have to work through your sex offending behaviours on your own now.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    If he is in the vulnerable offenders wing you could do it yourself.
    Only if I can reach him when I'm visiting you. #youNonce

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    London surgeon 'raped mother after helping her sick child' | Daily Mail Online

I'll pay for the **** to be beaten up in prison myself.
    If he is in the vulnerable offenders wing you could do it yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X