• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "F***ers Keep Trying It"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Apparently you can't argue with market forces.
    Well you can, by voting to leave your largest trading partner apparently

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Would that be the war on Yemen which the British government condemn yet still continue to sell the Saudi's weapons in order to bomb the tulip out of it?
    Apparently you can't argue with market forces.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WageSlave View Post
    Don't want to price myself out of the market, Lucifer

Random quote again.

On a more serious note I was waiting for europetractor to explain what Saudi Arabia were up to not other posters I knew who would know.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Have you checked what Saudi Arabia are up to recently?
    Would that be the war on Yemen which the British government condemn yet still continue to sell the Saudi's weapons in order to bomb the tulip out of it?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Now if I had a penny for every time that happened ...
    You would have 3½p.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You'd be no nearer to being a millionaire than you currently are.

I think he means when his sockies agree with him.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You'd be no nearer to being a millionaire than you currently are.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Fook sake!! I'm off to bed. I am in agreement with sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    PS. IT does seem to me that The real Muslims must be dobbing their Muslamics to the Feds at a massive rate for so little to happen..
    Fook sake!! I'm off to bed. I am in agreement with sasguru.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by europetractor View Post
    Frankly considering the bloodbath NATO is waging in the Middle East, it is a surprise these retaliations are not daily events.
    Fook me. And just when did Russia join NATO you peabrained zillon??

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Frankly considering the bloodbath NATO is waging in the Middle East, it is a surprise these retaliations are not daily events.
    Have you checked what Saudi Arabia are up to recently?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Hand wringing apologist bollox.

Leave a comment:

• europetractor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Feck me. Back in 2005 when I joined, this forum had some very intelligent people on it. Now it's so infested with cretins that the idea that a tiny minority of a group doing bad stuff doesn't mean the whole group should be blamed is controversial. I remember as a teenager going to the Irish pubs in Kilburn in the 80s when a collection at closing time for the IRA was de rigeur ( didn't agree with it, was the only place I could drink under age with my Irish mates from school).
    These Muslamics with their death rays are crap. they've killed less than 60 people in 15 years. In the 10 years between 1975 and 1985 the IRA killed hundreds including a minister and nearly the PM. tulip they mortared Downing Street as recently as 1991.

Get some perspective FFS.

PS. IT does seem to me that The real Muslims must be dobbing their Muslamics to the Feds at a massive rate for so little to happen. Back in the day the catholic irish may not have agreed with stuff, but they kept quiet, they had the philosophy of omerta.
    We need the moderate Brexit community to speak out more to condemn their radical colleagues.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Feck me. Back in 2005 when I joined, this forum had some very intelligent people on it. Now it's so infested with cretins that the idea that a tiny minority of a group doing bad stuff doesn't mean the whole group should be blamed is controversial. I remember as a teenager going to the Irish pubs in Kilburn in the 80s when a collection at closing time for the IRA was de rigeur ( didn't agree with it, was the only place I could drink under age with my Irish mates from school).
    These Muslamics with their death rays are crap. they've killed less than 60 people in 15 years. In the 10 years between 1975 and 1985 the IRA killed hundreds including a minister and nearly the PM. tulip they mortared Downing Street as recently as 1991.

Get some perspective FFS.

PS. IT does seem to me that The real Muslims must be dobbing their Muslamics to the Feds at a massive rate for so little to happen. Back in the day the catholic irish may not have agreed with stuff, but they kept quiet, they had the philosophy of omerta.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X