• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shots outside of parliament"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    If it makes you feel better:

I retract my labeling of LondonManc as a Racist Bigot and will not repeat that particular egregious slur on a man of clearly impeccable character. I should have course said that LondonManc is vile, offensive, thin-skinned, deeply ignorant and has all the appeal of a gangrenous paper cut, and has had a few posts already reported for racist content and been infracted for it.
    All of which is completely unrelated to his idly casting his eye over Facebook threads about Tommy Robinson.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    That's why I pay for kid's private education. DOn't want any association with scummy chavs.
    What, people like this ?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Hey, don't diss the turd under your shoe. As long as it remains in place it quadruples your intellectual capacity.

Lose that, and the earwig in your ear, and you are slipping back to scooterscot levels of wit and wisdom.

It's sounding more and more like a Spice Girls reunion. Keep going.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Our? You mean your. I have as much of regard of what a low IQ non-entity like you thinks as I have of a turd under my shoe.

HTH, BIDI.
    Hey, don't diss the turd under your shoe. As long as it remains in place it quadruples your intellectual capacity.

Lose that, and the earwig in your ear, and you are slipping back to scooterscot levels of wit and wisdom.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    oh you intended to reinforce our exceptionally low opinion of you?
    Our? You mean your. I have as much of regard of what a low IQ non-entity like you thinks as I have of a turd under my shoe.

HTH, BIDI.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Thanks for biting. Lovely haul, there.
    oh you intended to reinforce our exceptionally low opinion of you?

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Hardly. Just speaking from experience.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    poor sod has to come home to an arrogant snob like you.
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    FTFY
    Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    Waving the cheque book doesn't mean your little darlings get to avoid little scrotes.
    Obviously; the little cherub has to go home at some point.
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    They are going to have to source their recreational drugs from somewhere.

Even Sam Cam, previously as a student, had to mix with a load Bristol ne'er do wells to get hold of a bit of sniff
    there is hope, some kids rebel & turn out nice.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    FTFY
    there is hope, some kids rebel & turn out nice.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Waving the cheque book doesn't mean your little darlings get to avoid little scrotes.

They are going to have to source their recreational drugs from somewhere.

Even Sam Cam, previously as a student, had to mix with a load Bristol ne'er do wells to get hold of a bit of sniff

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Obviously; the little cherub has to go home at some point.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    That's why I pay for kid's private education. DOn't want any association with scummy chavs.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    poor sod has to become an arrogant snob like you.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    poor sod has to come home to an arrogant snob like you.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    So, back to education. As long as children are segregated in education, then segregation will be maintained through life. Doesn't matter if it's race, colour or religion.
    That's part of the issue - the children make friends with people the same as them, and not those who are different to them.
    The next part of the issue is that the education they receive, both directly in the classroom and indirectly in the school will tend towards reinforcing the differences, pointing out the more positive side of their background, and the more negative side of those who are different. It may not be deliberate, it may not be very obvious, but that's what happens.
    Don't forget the home life too - plenty of negative stereotypes received on all sides to reinforce the parent's point of view. If anything, more so, with more diversity on the school curriculum than ever before.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X