• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Christmas do

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Christmas do"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Some cultured places celebrate both plus other festivals.
    True, but this is Leeds we are talking about!

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Do they still celebrate Chrimbo in Leeds? I had it down as more of a Diwali sort of a city now.
    Nigel Farage wants his USP back

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Do they still celebrate Chrimbo in Leeds? I had it down as more of a Diwali sort of a city now.
    The north-east is still very white surely... the only place whiter is Scotland?!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Some cultured places celebrate both plus other festivals.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nah he's just more organised.
    Or am I more lazy

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Simonmac wants very rough numbers for the Christmas do in Leeds

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Can he not start his own thread. Are you his PA now?
    Nah he's just more organised.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Can he not start his own thread. Are you his PA now?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    That's what I call planning ahead. Does Wetherspoons book up that quickly 'oop North? Or do we need to plan that far ahead so we can all get our jabs and visas?
    Nope we want a particular place on a particular evening so best to book early....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

If you fancy going add your name here
    That's what I call planning ahead. Does Wetherspoons book up that quickly 'oop North? Or do we need to plan that far ahead so we can all get our jabs and visas?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic Christmas do

Christmas do

If you fancy going add your name here

Working...
X