• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The official Britain has triggered article 50 thread"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Would any other country have him?

I suppose someone took Idi Amin so it might be possible.
    He has friends in the US, I hear. Plus he's part of the plan to divide California into east and west, apparently. That should keep him quiet for a while, you never know, they might shoot him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Would any other country have him?

I suppose someone took Idi Amin so it might be possible.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Nigel Farage preparing to emigrate

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Is it time yet?
    Better not be, the fizz isn't properly chilled yet. 3 or 4 more hours should do it.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Is it time yet?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Do you take your wife up the arse nal much? - was that on the CCTV with the two chaps?

I think 0 will feature a lot.
    We are talking about the lottery ticket not Scotland's budget surplus.

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    The GBP/EUR rate is down about 0.03% right now.

DOOOOOOOOOOM.

Just shows the markets have priced Brexit in - there would have been some head in the sand traders, but by and large there is nothing unexpected about the announcement it will happen on wednesday, and there will be nothing unexpected about the actual trigger on Wednesday itself.

There is probably something symbolic about Wednesday that they need to wait until then, I'm just not sure what it is. Probably some other bad news to bury.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm no mathmagician but I'll bet the winning ticket will have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
    Which explains your lack of understanding of percentages, e.g. 52% to 48%, 55% to 45% etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    So UK announces it will be going for Brexit, just as part of the UK is already planning to reverse that.
    They have no plans to reverse it. They have plans to whine. Nothing will happen as a result of the whining.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I'd settle for knowing when Arsenal will finally win a game.
    Do you take your wife up the arse nal much?

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'm no mathmagician but I'll bet the winning ticket will have the numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9
    I think 0 will feature a lot.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    So UK announces it will be going for Brexit, just as a third of the UK (geographically) is already planning to reverse that.

Not bad.....

at least 2/3 of the UK will be leaving the EU.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Empire 2.0 is ready for take-off...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    My forecasting skills are amazing! Who would have thought it!

Andyone want next weeks lottery numbers?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

I'd settle for knowing when Arsenal will finally win a game.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X