• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Skiing

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Skiing"

Collapse

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Shocking photos show Wyoming ski instructor impaled by a branch

http://dailym.ai/2mfQ1ar

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Glencoe.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    I was in Saalbach two weeks before Christmas for a laaaaaaads skiing weekend, great village and they have their own kind of sella ronda, excellent food, and drink sampled the local Williams

the apartment was beautiful

Scooter, I be driving past munich at about 7am on Saturday

Milan.
    Think I'll still be in the land of nod (I hope) by that time. Certainly think next weekend is going to be superb, snow forecast throughout next week in the mountains

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Been in a few places over the last few weeks. Saalbach & St Johann in Tirol (Austria), last weekend in Lenggries, a 50 minute drive away
    I was in Saalbach two weeks before Christmas for a laaaaaaads skiing weekend, great village and they have their own kind of sella ronda, excellent food, and drink sampled the local Williams

the apartment was beautiful

Scooter, I be driving past munich at about 7am on Saturday

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Been in a few places over the last few weeks. Saalbach & St Johann in Tirol (Austria), last weekend in Lenggries, a 50 minute drive away

From last Sunday

Over the edge

Arriving at Lenggries

She was in the loo,

Last edited by scooterscot; 2 March 2017, 13:05.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    FTFY
    I'd more worried about the Swiss. They do eat cat.

Not much sun, but plenty of snow, which is what really matters.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    NAT and co are off on Saturday as well. Leysin, Switzerland. Our resident asylum seeker is feeding out cat and looking after the home while we're away.
    I'll be driving through Schweiz on the way to Livigno but can't actually afford to ski there :-)

We'll be passing through Schweiz at around 11 on Saturday provided the Taxi gets us there without any problems.

Sadly the forecast isn't looking good and so far it looks like only a few days of sunshine

Apparently there are a lot of Brits skiing in Italy this year

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    .. Our resident asylum seeker is feeding eating our cat and looking after letting out the home while we're away.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    NAT and co are off on Saturday as well. Leysin, Switzerland. Our resident asylum seeker is feeding out cat and looking after the home while we're away.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Was away the week before Christmas in Italy, and heading back there again at the end of March.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    ha ha

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    You won't get far skiing in green willies, unless it's very slushy.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Skiing

Skiing

Afternoon All,

Benes Invoicing Ltd and MB02 MB03 and MB04

will be loading the Taxi full of our gear and off to Livigno for a week on Saturday morning.

Anybody else skiing this year, and where ?

Milan.

Working...
X