• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What happens when the snowflake generation win the Lottery?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Because of my "stress-relief" expertise.

you think you are more experienced at winking than MF ??

that is quite confident! Though some other posters might be able to beat him.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So she takes legal action. Wins more money. Is even unhappier. Who will she sue then?

There are many good charities crying out for the money.

I can't believe a veritable organ of truth(even more reliable than wikipedia) has reported this story. At this rate, soon I won't be able to trust the sun either.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Why would she want your life???
    Because of my "stress-relief" expertise.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    What a tragedy. I mean the "stress" of winning a £1M must really sap your will to go on.

Maybe she could swap places with someone working on a zero hours contract for some ruthless fooker like Mike Ashley, living in a grotty houseshare, and trying to raise a disabled kid? Just to get some perspective of course.

Why would she want your life???

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    What a tragedy. I mean the "stress" of winning a £1M must really sap your will to go on.

Maybe she could swap places with someone working on a zero hours contract for some ruthless fooker like Mike Ashley, living in a grotty houseshare, and trying to raise a disabled kid? Just to get some perspective of course.

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Aren't winners supposed to be give financial advice?

A million might not seem like much these days but if she's stuck half of it in a pension pot, bought a car, a house and left £50k for a nice holiday and some luxuries she'd have been set for life.

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    The money is ruining her life, "However, she did admit she has never considered getting rid of the money to relieve herself of the burden. "

I suppose trying to sue Camelot will be a fairly efficient way of relieving her of her money and sending it to those poor destitute solicitors.

(I heard today that a French man is suing Uber because he used his wife's phone to arrange an Uber ride to go to his Mistress, which led to his wife finding out he was having an affair...)

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Love the fact that she got herself a new pair of Bristols and loves holidays in Magaluf. Proof that money can buy you almost anything except class...

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    She'd feel poor in minutes if she moved to London.

Leave a comment:

• What happens when the snowflake generation win the Lottery?

Britain's youngest EuroMillions winner says life is ruined | Daily Mail Online

Remnant mentality.

Working...
X