• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Job Of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job Of the day"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Today's beauty.

Contract Requirement – Project and Programme Accountant– Leicester

Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Project Accountant on behalf of a reputable NHS organisation based in Leicestershire

The contract is initially for 2-3 months and is offering a daily rate of £200 per day through an umbrella company.

The successful candidate will have experience working within a CCG or the wider NHS previously.

Duties include:

· To provide a comprehensive costing service to the CCG, including the creation of internal costing models for use by the finance team

· To provide costing support and overall financial monitoring of the Quality, Innovation, Productivity and Prevention (QIPP) programme

· To provide financial support for the production of CCG business cases, bids and tenders as required, including development of processes

· To provide costing support and monitoring of the Non Recurrent Headroom programme

· To act as Finance lead for the collaborative Better Care Together programme

· To act as finance lead for any other projects as directed by the Deputy CFO

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Yeah, I'd say he's very cool, go grandad!

Speaking of sweatshops, is there any kind of analogue with FairTrade for clothes/shoes so you can know if what you buy is made in a sweatshop or a better paid sweatshop?
    There is some organisation but I can't remember their damn name. I guess you can Google it.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Yeah, I'd say he's very cool, go grandad!

Speaking of sweatshops, is there any kind of analogue with FairTrade for clothes/shoes so you can know if what you buy is made in a sweatshop or a better paid sweatshop?

Leave a comment:

• PeterSon55
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    love his boots

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
    Harrington? Blimey. You gotta move on from the 60s mod look. Mods were forward looking, breaking new ground. I bet you've got a pair of RayBans and a French crop. And you've toyed with the idea of a scooter, go on admit it.
    I already had 2 scooters in the late 80s .

Anyway best stick to your half mast trousers, no socks and moccasins

Leave a comment:

• Fronttoback
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    As I said, Certain ones do wear well, you just have to know what to buy .
    Go made in Italy, provided you have the frame, ignore the cashmere jumpers within that, or it could be I'm too rough....

When I had time, I used to go up to Covent Garden Paul Smith regularly, when I had the time, there you I bought 3 or 4 jackets that were still fantastic 15 years later, even with constant wear.
    Very limited and expensive though, but some of the best Harrington style jackets I have ever had.
    Harrington? Blimey. You gotta move on from the 60s mod look. Mods were forward looking, breaking new ground. I bet you've got a pair of RayBans and a French crop. And you've toyed with the idea of a scooter, go on admit it.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I have to admit I was wearing Paul Smith at work today...Well hip...
    I forgot to add, Paul Smith also like the pink Pound, or Euro on this particular occasion

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Not for me, I like my clothes, original loom 501 Levis, Paul Smith Italian made shirts, John Smedley knitwear and Crocket and Jones for shoes...........etc.
    I have to admit I was wearing Paul Smith at work today...Well hip...

https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...im-shorts.html
    https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...ucket-hat.html
    https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/sh...ry-skulls.html

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Indeed but I can't resist the classic stripe. Love it.
    As I said, Certain ones do wear well, you just have to know what to buy .
    Go made in Italy, provided you have the frame, ignore the cashmere jumpers within that, or it could be I'm too rough....

When I had time, I used to go up to Covent Garden Paul Smith regularly, when I had the time, there you I bought 3 or 4 jackets that were still fantastic 15 years later, even with constant wear.
    Very limited and expensive though, but some of the best Harrington style jackets I have ever had.
    Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 9 February 2017, 21:34.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Paul Smith clothes do not wear well- low quality for the price.
    Indeed but I can't resist the classic stripe. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He looks scary...
    And, for the ladies....?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He looks scary...
    William Burroughs brother by the looks

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    He looks scary...

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    One must keep extremely fit for the clobber to look good at our age.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    You must have some legs on you boy.
    I feel like I'm being groomed

Leave a comment:

Working...
X