• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "100 % Compliant Umbrella and Payroll for contractors ?"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Whoa hang on there. I wanted to hear more and ask questions!!!!!
    You can contact SID555 through the link below....

Sid555 Shopping, dating, fun with mates

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I would, but the guy is a ghost
    Ok, bit more digging, it's sole director is a rugby loving pilot from South Africa, and he has an OKCupid account, not really helpful for running a Brolly, I mean Advanced Umbrella

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    No you are suppose to post the criminal convictions of the directors of the firm with any newspaper articles.
    I would, but the guy is a ghost

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You're cheap I need 200%
    I am value for money

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Links are available to those interested
    No you are suppose to post the criminal convictions of the directors of the firm with any newspaper articles.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Not interested unless take home is at least 125%
    You're cheap I need 200%

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    I have a cow right here that I am looking for exchange for 5 magic beans, can the OP get it touch please to do the needful

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Not interested unless take home is at least 125%

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    In a similar vain this is all over LinkedIn at the moment from an "Advance Umbrella":

Originally posted by Names have been changed to protect the idiots
    Having worked tirelessly to develop a compliant solution to the new IR35 tax legislation, ************ have developed a mechanism to maintain your take home pay. We are UK based, QC Tax Expert ratified, certified by Chartered Accountants and Public Sector approved. Check us out at NorthernladUK Comment generator
    The Public Sector body will be the "determining body," it is then down to the last party in the chain closest to the PSC to pay them. However, the test does not apply if you're "employed," which you would be working through ************ operating through our Advanced Umbrella. As an employed individual your tax and NIC is taken care of by your employer (************), this satisfies HMRC and the Public Sector body.

If you've been on our website, you'll see that your employment through us will result in only a basic salary of £11,500. This obviously falls under the tax free threshold. The balance is facilitated through our Private Sector partners via your PSC. As you are no doubt aware, PSC are not affected by the IR35 reforms in the Private Sector.

Basically, through ************ you can continue working in the Public Sector whilst maintaining the same levels of income.
    Links are available to those interested

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by SID555 View Post
    They take care of big contractors

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    OK, I'll remember next time since you do insist on playing with your food...
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• motoukenin
    replied
    Has he not heard that Brexit means exit

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Aww, but how are we supposed to ask him all those useful questions about what he/she/it are compliant with? And who's QC opinion did they get? And where the liability lies if HMRC decide they weren't quite as compliant as they claimed? And how many companies doing the same thing their directors have been involved with and have subsequently folded up their tents and vanished into the night?

Spoilsport
    OK, I'll remember next time since you do insist on playing with your food...

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    This is the sort of tosh that will be falling like snowflake around here in the future.

I've banned him as I suspect that this umbrella is NOT a member of AUCAE...
    Aww, but how are we supposed to ask him all those useful questions about what he/she/it are compliant with? And who's QC opinion did they get? And where the liability lies if HMRC decide they weren't quite as compliant as they claimed? And how many companies doing the same thing their directors have been involved with and have subsequently folded up their tents and vanished into the night?

Spoilsport

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

I've already got a consignment of gold & diamonds on the way to me via Fedex from a Congolose General who emailed me. A steal at 5k.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X