• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What are you doing this weekend?"

Collapse

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I put pics of my chicks and I don't get any comments.
    Insensibles bastards.
    Thats cos we can't actually see them. the images are blocked.
    Last edited by DaveB; 8 February 2017, 18:23.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I put pics of my chicks and I don't get any comments.
    Insensibles bastards.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Alentejo looks like it's the size of Texas. If those are free range bantams, you'll have a hard time finding them all!
    They know theire home.

Leave a comment:

• RSoles
    replied
    Originally posted by RSoles View Post
    Sorting out a leak in the roof above the bog.......
    The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men.......

Spent today making safe a partially fallen and hung-up tree. Tomorrow is logging and stacking.
    Bog will just have to be 'interesting' for another week.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    The Dream: Watch Arsenal batter Chelski, short walk in the winter sunshine, watch England batter France, all washed down with a few beers.

The Reality: Watch Chelski batter Arsenal, short walk in the peeing rain, watch England struggle against France, all washed down with a few tears.
    All I got wrong was the weather. Bugger.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Seems all I'm doing is eating, eating and more eating. A weekend of eating. Oh and watching the wailing, Korean horror. Which despite the reviews is tulip.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    26 mile cycle with baby bp done

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I'm going to Alentejo to do some gardening and check my bantams. Hopefully, 10 cute chicks shall be born on Saturday.
    Alentejo looks like it's the size of Texas. If those are free range bantams, you'll have a hard time finding them all!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Someone's gotta prop up the failing EU.
    You really are stuck in a bit of a rut there. Do you need therapy to help you out, or do we just have to accept that in every post you are going to try to turn it into a dig/complaint about the EU?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Working
    Someone's gotta prop up the failing EU.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Working

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn