• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Petition to send an important message to Trump"

Collapse

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    No recruiting pimp mentioned in that?

Some mistake, shirley?

qh

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I've done worse, like sneaking out back through the entrance door instead of the exit to avoid having to go through the gamma radiation scanner turnstile to leave the reactor pile-cap.

I did have a valid excuse though, everybody else did it when the reactor supervisor wasn't looking.......
    You are Homer Simpson and I claim my ten donuts

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Says Wrongbuilding Boy...
    I've done worse, like sneaking out back through the entrance door instead of the exit to avoid having to go through the gamma radiation scanner turnstile to leave the reactor pile-cap.

I did have a valid excuse though, everybody else did it when the reactor supervisor wasn't looking.......

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Come on! Stop getting Blackadder wrong!
    Says Wrongbuilding Boy...

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Doesn't that make you the Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells from Blackadder II?
    Come on! Stop getting Blackadder wrong!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I like the concept of 'leader of a free world'.
    Ming the Merciless comes to mind...

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Doesn't that make you the Bishop of Bath and Wells from Blackadder II?
    Equally likely to be SickBoy from off of the new Trainspotting.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?
    Only as Cardinal Chunder.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    You fiend! Never have I encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Quality

Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle with northerladyuk, some hog fat and a massive dildo

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Quality

Jokers to the left of me, jokers to the right - here I am, stuck in the middle with northerladyuk, some hog fat and a massive dildo

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Chortle, it's up to 81 thousand already.

Well 81001 now I've just signed
    Still not sunk in yet?

Total pricks distance themselves from Trump

Total pricks distance themselves from Trump
    31-01-17

SOME of Britain’s most unbearable pricks have confirmed that they find Donald Trump’s level of prickness excessive.

Pricks who normally rejoice in such qualities as arrogance, bigotry and needless pig-headed aggression have distanced themselves from the US president.

Tom Booker, who owns 400 buy-to-let properties and drives a Jaguar with a customised hood ornament, said: “I am a prick. I have a number of blinkered views and am generally hostile towards the underdog in any situation.

“However Trump is taking prick behaviour too far, something I never thought was possible.

“I’ve always rejoiced in being a prick. Only last week I dicked a single mum out of her deposit by claiming she had damaged a radiator, but it appears I have my limits.”

Advertising executive Norman Steele said: “I’d **** anyone over at the drop of a hat, but I don’t want to be lumped in with this guy.

“Bear in mind that last year I made an advert for a website called ‘Fanny Finder’.”

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I am going to start a poll to ask that MPs debate whether or not Alan Augustus Brown should be publicly flogged for making spelling mistake in his petition request.

I think it would be good to see him come over. If he tries to grab the Queen by the pussy at least he will get a beating from the royal guard.
    I like the concept of 'leader of a free world'.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Chortle, it's up to 81 thousand already.

Well 81001 now I've just signed

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    How pathetic can the SJW snowflakes get? I guess we'll find out because they've done anger; what stage is this, denial?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X