• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: First test of 2017

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "First test of 2017"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Scored zilch on vanity but I appear to be authoritative and highly exploitative & self sufficient.

Tell me something I don't no.
    know

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Scored zilch on vanity but I appear to be authoritative and highly exploitative & self sufficient.

Tell me something I don't no.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    1/40
    Damnit. You got lower than me! I hate you....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    1/40

Which of you Billy No Mates signed up for the study, in the hope of finding a friend for 2017?

Many people are lonely and do not have enough friends. We are attempting to develop questionnaire and algorithm to match people together for friendship. We need your help collecting data to develop the algorithm! If you have a friend who you think might be interested in completing a survey with your about your matching personalities, check out and contribute to the future of socialization at peoplematching.org

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Hang on, according to them I'm 1/40th more special than you.

And you're pinching some of the attention I'm getting!

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    14/40, I can conclude that I'm better than all of you guys.:
    Hang on, according to them I'm 1/40th more special than you.

And you're pinching some of the attention I'm getting!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    16. Some of the questions I could easily answer yes to both. E.g. I like to be the centre of attention, but I also don't mind if I'm not.
    But you are a mod and you are not supposed to be narcissist but a cretin.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    14/40, I can conclude that I'm better than all of you guys.:

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Narcissistic Personality Inventory: Narcissism Test

me 5/40

I'm pretty sure the rest of the congregation will score higher than that.
    Just wanting to take the test means it's all about me, me, me!

I scored about 15 out of 40. (Accidently closed the window and forgot to note my score! )

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    16. Some of the questions I could easily answer yes to both. E.g. I like to be the centre of attention, but I also don't mind if I'm not.

Leave a comment:

• Cliphead
    replied
    4/40

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Blimey I thought I was low on the self love scale.
    Don't sweat it. Swellin has self-esteem issues that would make Nemo's dad sound like Kanye West.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You forget I hate people so.I scored less than you.
    That's lack of confidence.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You forget I hate people so.I scored less than you.
    Blimey I thought I was low on the self love scale.

I would have thought most contractors were quite narcissistic. You have to be pretty confident to do it.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    15 out of 40. But that test was clearly written for people that are inferior to me!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X