• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Wotcha. Happy New Year to all."

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.
    well true but it's early and I cannot be arsed putting in any effort tbh.

try me in a month or two!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

Bit homophobic to be honest. No carpet-munching.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!
    Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.
    The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur?
    There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK
    That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

Leave a comment:

• Flashman
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
    Massive change.
    Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here
    Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

The London office have outsourced their Village Idiocy!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco.
    They finally shifted the last of the wasters at the call centre to India then?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I have a college from India...
    Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate tulipe that such trips entail.
    Not staying at the Taj Mahal Palace then? I spent a few months staying in the Taj Bengal in Calcutta back in 1995. Much better than "bland" IIRC.

You need somewhere like this sas.

http://www.tollygungeclub.org/

Also spent a few weeks living here. 9 holes of Golf before breaky........lovely jubbly!
    Last edited by shaunbhoy; 2 January 2017, 13:24.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
    Massive change.
    Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here
    I have a college from India and his pension is a couple of apartments in Mumbai that he bought a few years ago. I'm sure he said they have tripled in value.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy

TBH I'd prefer something with a little character rather than the blandsville corporate tulipe that such trips entail.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Anyway time to vet the Best Exotic Marigold Motel in true sas stylee
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X