• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wotcha. Happy New Year to all.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Find myself in India doing some due diligence for clientco. Jeez has this place changed since I was here years ago or what. No Hindustan ambassadors, plenty of Audis and Mercs. Huge building boom. No beggars at all or perhaps they're all hidden away. Mumbai airport looks very modern.
    Massive change.
    Reading the threads looks like the usual cretins want to be justified in their cretinous posts. So nothing's changed here
    Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
      Translation : Treated himself to a takeaway curry as its New Years and thought he'd post something on CUK
      That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Would that be Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur?
        There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          There we go again. Usual bunch liking the nitpicking unfunny, predictable posts.
          The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            The word you wanted was colleague

But you know happy new year etc!
            Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
              That's only because he wasn't allowed to munch the carpet....

Bit homophobic to be honest. No carpet-munching.
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Come on originalPM you can do better, there is more to you than poor sarcy comments.
                well true but it's early and I cannot be arsed putting in any effort tbh.

try me in a month or two!

Comment

Working...
                X