• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "For the Middle Aged Childless on this Forum"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Bi-annual!!
    You invited MMF along as well?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I always use handbag liners in case of accidents. Not that cat pee is a risk I'd considered.
    Good tip. Didn't think I needed one as the bag wasn't being used at the time and was stored in a wardrobe.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I had a cat once. It died. Shortly after peeing in my favourite Chanel handbag. Never again.

I always use handbag liners in case of accidents. Not that cat pee is a risk I'd considered.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    And knowing that my kids (well, not mine exactly) will be paying for your pension and upkeep in your old age.
    I have a pension but hope to not hang around too long (am of the live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse mentality).

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    What about your 15 cats? Who's gonna take care of those?
    I had a cat once. It died. Shortly after peeing in my favourite Chanel handbag. Never again.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Ah so your annual Bath sir?
    Bi-annual!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Indeed you must. Mrs SB and I went there for last weekend. Beautiful place. We shall definitely return.
    Ah so your annual Bath sir?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

I must get reacquainted with Bath
    Indeed you must. Mrs SB and I went there for last weekend. Beautiful place. We shall definitely return.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I do have kids - but they're all grown up. Best of both worlds.
    I don't have kids and I'm not middle-aged. Winning.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You're wrong there...
    ah so tax evading as well. Have you met Bob Gerroff & Bonio?

Leave a comment:

• amanwhoisquiet
    replied
    "...all you want to do is look at pathetic records!!!!"
    He should have been looking at some good records, rather than pathetic ones. She might have been happier then.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    nah your Kids will be paying for Merkel & Junkers pensions, dig deep!
    You're wrong there...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    "The child hasn't eaten and all you want to do is look at pathetic records!!!!"
    She is quite right.

If you think that is unreasonable you should get sterilized now. I think cojak still has a couple of bricks....

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I too am child free and very happy with my choice. I don't see myself as "childless" which implies something negative, like a lost opportunity.

I also never married, live alone, and enjoy my life knowing that the only person who has the suffer the fall out of my mistakes is me.
    What about your 15 cats? Who's gonna take care of those?

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    does anybody go to the center of Brisl these days

Milan in flying into lulsgate on Friday and straight across the bridge to the forest mode

I can't believe how chavy the place is. And I'm reasonably local, err...Chew Magna.

I must get reacquainted with Bath

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    And knowing that my kids (well, not mine exactly) will be paying for your pension and upkeep in your old age.
    nah your Kids will be paying for Merkel & Junkers pensions, dig deep!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X