• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Had some bad news today"

Collapse

• kaiser78
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    A very sad day today.

After several years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after just one minor indiscretion - he slept with one of his patients and can now no longer work in the profession.

What a waste of all those years training, endless hours studying, numerous exams and loads of money.

A genuinely nice guy and an excellent Vet.
    I would suggest that this is quite a major indiscretion given the clarity of the professional/patient relationship line is very distinct ? Yes is sad, but crossing this line is a total no no, no ?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    "The Marillion Stallion" hmm good name for a movie! Try saying "Don't push meeee".

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Bloody Christmas works drinks.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    A very sad day today.

After several years of medical training and hard work, a very good friend of mine has been struck off after just one minor indiscretion - he slept with one of his patients and can now no longer work in the profession.

What a waste of all those years training, endless hours studying, numerous exams and loads of money.

Seems MF might have been right after all.

Man on trial charged with having sex with a horse - Huddersfield Examiner

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    A very sad day today.

Did you charge him in dog treats or antibiotics?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I call bulltulip, we all know you don't have any friends!
    Maybe but I've a feeling there is an element of truth in the story, maybe to help him deal with his guilt from last night.

I can't say which bit I think is true as the first ban in the list was MF implying someone else was an animal lover. The irony.. But I didn't say that.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    A very sad day today.

I call bulltulip, we all know you don't have any friends!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Sounds like a pig in a poke that one

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Sorry to hear that MF You aren't having the best time of it so far. Things will get better

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Sorry to hear that MF You aren't having the best time of it so far. Things will get better

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    A very sad day today.

Time he made a ewe turn then.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Had some bad news today

Had some bad news today

A very sad day today.

Working...
X