• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "23andMe - DNA Profiling"

Collapse

• Bemischen
    replied
    Thanks Sean Key

I'm not able to like/thank (maybe because I've been away from the forum for a while), so thank you for this link!

Originally posted by Sean Key View Post

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I mean you have generations of Brixham in there somewhere, it is hardly likely to yield anything too classy is it?
    Too many people and not enough surnames in the MF gene pool
    Weren't there sounds of duelling banjos when MF was in California....?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Well, had the kits sitting on the side for the last six months & eventually finished them today. Had all of us spitting into a tube (I know NLUK's missus will do it to your face), all sealed up & off we go.

It has lots of warning like 'Would you like to know if you'll get Alzheimers' or 'Would you like to know if you have the Brillopad Marriage Gene?' but hell, I ticked them all. Even if it says I've got herpes simplex B gene and 90% chance I'll drop dead in the next 5 years we all know it's a load of bollocks because the Tories had better odds than that.

2-4 weeks for results.
    Oh FFS......what are you expecting? I mean you have generations of Brixham in there somewhere, it is hardly likely to yield anything too classy is it?
    Too many people and not enough surnames in the MF gene pool, just be glad if they tell you that your verifiable family tree doesn't include any creatures that are happier on all fours!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Fook you! I'm not related to Shaunbhoy!
    That's a photo of your mum on her wedding day isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Wouldn't it have been simpler, quicker and cheaper just to have sent them a photo?

Fook you! I'm not related to Shaunbhoy!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Well, had the kits sitting on the side for the last six months & eventually finished them today. Had all of us spitting into a tube (I know NLUK's missus will do it to your face), all sealed up & off we go.

It has lots of warning like 'Would you like to know if you'll get Alzheimers' or 'Would you like to know if you have the Brillopad Marriage Gene?' but hell, I ticked them all. Even if it says I've got herpes simplex B gene and 90% chance I'll drop dead in the next 5 years we all know it's a load of bollocks because the Tories had better odds than that.

2-4 weeks for results.
    Wouldn't it have been simpler, quicker and cheaper just to have sent them a photo?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

2-4 weeks for results.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Well I was doing a 10k on bute at the time...not even any flowers...sob..
    That's one hell of a Gangbang I hope NLYUK paid well.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Actually, on reflection MF did the decent thing and coughed up a very reasonable amount to the Mumsnet charity in order to make a (reasonably) graceful exit.

He deserves credit for that.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    well we did go there for a summer holiday, maybe we infected them?

Absolutely not. Those lot mean business, you bunch of wetters.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Jeez, I took you out and gave you the opportunity to stare at a chick vocalist's tits......even if your bird was there, it was still a nice gesture.....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    When you live on a dark wet rock off the coast of Scotland you cling to whatever you can get hold of. Especially grudges..
    You are not kidding. We used to get taken to Bute every year for our school trip. Back then we always assumed it was a treat. Latterly it became obvious that it was just a grim warning of how bad things could be if we didn't knuckle down with our studies.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    FFS. Did I forget your birthday or something hun ???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X