• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "No Longer Able to View NSFW threads"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    will this legislation cover 'retro' german pissing video's?

A mate of mine wants to know.....

My advice to your "mate" is to get downloading down and ensure back ups are in place to "make sure".

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied

"Mein Onkel liebt meinen goldenen Regen"... never heard of it.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Completely the wrong title to be at the top for the forum with so many people trying catch up with the budget today. Couldnt have timed it worse lol.
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    And I'm going to do something fairly similar
    I do hope when you were watching your "kittens" there was no female ejaculations occurring

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Completely the wrong title to be at the top for the forum with so many people trying catch up with the budget today. Couldnt have timed it worse lol.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    OK, so I'm the one who changed the thread title. A few people on here view CUK while at their permanent place of work, and some of us contractors do too.
    The title was a little bit on the offensive side of strong.

As for bribing me, I can assure you that fawning and snivelling will not make one iota of impact. Brown envelopes with non-sequential oncers pictures of Adam Smith will be accepted.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I am all for this censorship, perhaps I will be able to find new supplies for my chicken coop without the wrong results appearing after Googling for young chicks and black cock wanted.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    Is this as strong as they can come up with ????

Pictures and videos that show spanking, whipping or caning that leaves marks, and sex acts involving urination, female ejaculation or menstruation as well as sex in public are likely to be caught by the ban – in effect turning back the clock on Britain’s censorship regime to the pre-internet era.

Although, to be fair, my selective dyslexia got the better of me there.....I thought it said "turning black, the cock......."
    But it's okay to show five blokes turning a lady into a glazed donut??

Oh well 👌

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Is this as strong as they can come up with ????

Pictures and videos that show spanking, whipping or caning that leaves marks, and sex acts involving urination, female ejaculation or menstruation as well as sex in public are likely to be caught by the ban – in effect turning back the clock on Britain’s censorship regime to the pre-internet era.

Although, to be fair, my selective dyslexia got the better of me there.....I thought it said "turning black, the cock......."

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied

Apologies if I offended you!

Eh? Lighten up man.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Who exactly are you asking? You're either a winker or a liar, in my view.
    He probably blusters in and asks too early, most women like at least a little bit of verbal foreplay, IME

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    It's was actually more of an urban myth - in that if you ever ask a woman they will never admit to it....

But no I do not really go around asking women if they flick the bean on a regular basis - not really that easy to slip into general conversation nor am I that interested.

Apologies if I offended you!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Who exactly are you asking?
    Batista's, ones on the bus, wpc's sent to the scene, lady magistrates...

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    it's interesting that because if you ask any woman nowadays whether they masturbate they always say no....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY
    Man.........you were looking real good, then you spelt her name wrong .

Cojak

Flogging, Hanging and Tarring offence, so I'm told

Leave a comment:

Working...
X