• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "President Trump - The Sweepstake"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    They are at least as dumb as we are.
    Speak for yourself Mr Thicky!!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Exactly the sort of racist comment that shows what a hypocrite you and your ilk are.
    Do you have something against white people?

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yeah White power!
    Exactly the sort of racist comment that shows what a hypocrite you and your ilk are.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    I'm no leftie by any means but this is bad news, I think I now know what depression feels like.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Stop quoting the KKK

He really is mince

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yeah White power!
    Stop quoting the KKK

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Another kick in the bo**ocks for the leftie liberal establishment
    Yeah White power!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    https://ballotpedia.org/Donald_Trump...Banking_policy

Trump says he would repeal the Dodd-Frank Act, which was enacted in 2010 to promote U.S. financial stability by improving accountability and increasing transparency in the financial system, by protecting consumers, by ending "too big to fail," and by eliminating bailouts.
    Republican Party Trump on Wall Street and banking policy
    Not sure I would want to put my money in a US bank.

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    I'm no leftie by any means but this is bad news, I think I now know what depression feels like.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    See your friends also have the same attitude...

Félicitations au nouveau président des Etats-Unis Donald Trump et au peuple américain, libre ! Marine Le Pen
    “Their world is collapsing. Ours is being built.” Florian Philippot
    Viktor Orbán, the hardline nationalist leader of Hungary, said Trump’s victory was great news. Democracy is alive he also pointed out...
    The Dutch far-right leader and MP Geert Wilders expressed his jubilation after early wins for Trump. The people are taking their country back...
    Vladimir Putin has sent Trump a telegram to congratulate him, and hopes for joint work to improve US-Russian relations, Russian media reports.
    Sergei Markov, a pro-Kremlin political analyst, was jubilant at the result. He said a Trump presidency would mean more chance that the US would agree with Russia in Syria, and less American backing for “the terroristic junta in Ukraine”. He denied allegations of Russian interference in the election, but said “maybe we helped a bit with Wikileaks”.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I blame Brexit.

...the main protagonist of Brexit was Nigel.
    The Brexit campaign got the most votes.
    Nigel became a hero and Trump became a fan of his because of Brexit.
    Nigel spoke at a Trump rally.
    Since Nigel's speech, Trump won.

If Brexit had lost, Trump wouldn't be in power.

QED.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well seeing as Farage has already intimated that he would take US citizenship in order to serve Trump shows how much he cares for the UK that he so passionately believes in...
    Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Yeah JFK was really killed by Nigel's Farrage's father. Or are you a grassy knoll type of guy?
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    From the language Darmy has used about Farrage, I don't think he believes he has a father.
    Well seeing as Farage has already intimated that he would take US citizenship in order to serve Trump shows how much he cares for the UK that he so passionately believes in...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Intel View Post
    Comedy gold over on the guardian comment boards. They just can't understand how the silent majority of the population doesn't subscribe to their loony left views. I can see them campaigning to remove the vote from these "idiots" who are incapable of voting for the "correct" candidate.... Isn't democracy a bitch??? 😂😂😂
    Yep, I'd remove the vote from every single person who picked Clinton over Sanders.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    They hate Trump more.

There were voters who stated their contempt for both of them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X