• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Only 100,000 Unmasked March"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Time for the U.N. to move in.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Civil war rears it's head: ‘Million Judge March’ to descend on home of Nigel Farage

Actually, more Quitlings: BNP And EDL Among Far-Right Groups To March With Nigel Farage On Supreme Court | Huffington Post

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
    I do hope he avoids Cable Street, after the last time.

Leave a comment:

• BackupBoy
    replied
    I do hope he avoids Cable Street, after the last time.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    It'll be about 80 people all skinheads with nasty tattoos, making Leave look bad.

The rules have to be followed. If you claim to love democracy you have to love it more than getting the result you want.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Happy as Larry now you have admitted you long to be

Back in the EUSSR
    Back in the EUSSR

My favourite thing about democracy is its ability to bring us all together.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Cheer up.
    Happy as Larry now you have admitted you long to be

Back in the EUSSR
    Back in the EUSSR

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Oh I see so you finally agree that the EU is just a reincarnation of Russia?
    Those that want to remain are Junckers little Soviets?

Obviously by comparing your opponent to Hitler you lose the argument.
    Cheer up.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    All together now:
    Oh I see so you finally agree that the EU is just a reincarnation of Russia?
    Those that want to remain are Junckers little Soviets?

Obviously by comparing your opponent to Hitler you lose the argument.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    All together now:

The flag on high! The ranks tightly closed!
    The Brexiteer marches with quiet, steady step.
    Comrades shot by the Bremain reactionaries
    March in spirit within our ranks.
    Comrades shot by the Bremain reactionaries
    March in spirit within our ranks.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Go on Farage, stick it to the man. The anti-establishment raises it's head: Nigel Farage 'to lead 100,000-strong march' to Supreme Court during Brexit legal challenge hearing, claims anti-EU group | The Independent

Following this, will there be a Brexit style Kristallnacht where leftie liberal media is incinerated using only the warm ruddy cheeks of an outraged sovereign citizen...and I wonder if there will be Kettling although they'll probably think that's something to do with high tea...
    You big tease.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    started a topic Only 100,000 Unmasked March

Only 100,000 Unmasked March

Go on Farage, stick it to the man. The anti-establishment raises it's head: Nigel Farage 'to lead 100,000-strong march' to Supreme Court during Brexit legal challenge hearing, claims anti-EU group | The Independent

Following this, will there be a Brexit style Kristallnacht where leftie liberal media is incinerated using only the warm ruddy cheeks of an outraged sovereign citizen...and I wonder if there will be Kettling although they'll probably think that's something to do with high tea...

Working...
X