• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The guess the wording of the next EU Referendum Thread"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Do you oppose the UK not leaving the EU?

That should return a 70 to 80% vote to remain.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    Three zero hours contracts are not the same as three proper 'jobs'.
    I feel for those who've never had a PO

But not really.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    I think I can smell something
    Does the fourm realy need to be aware of your bowel movements?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    On top of the three I already have. Two direct thanks for reminding me.
    Three zero hours contracts are not the same as three proper 'jobs'.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    There's an old saying in Germany. IBM know where you live.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    I think I can smell something

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I know that is what they used to do in your host country its much simpler and fairer here.

We will just refuse you entry at Glasgow Airport - sorted
    There's an old saying in Germany. We know where you live.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    That's not good enough. I suggest a national register with names and addresses of those Wrexiters. We could round them up or something, or take away their internet access providing they use it between their rants at the local pub.
    I know that is what they used to do in your host country its much simpler and fairer here.

We will just refuse you entry at Glasgow Airport - sorted

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    May I suggest you expend your energy on finding a job

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    That's not good enough. I suggest a national register with names and addresses of those Wrexiters. We could round them up or something, or take away their internet access providing they use it between their rants at the local pub.
    May I suggest you expend your energy on finding a job

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    I think you will find that many of the Brexiters will simply move on and that here will be no call for another referendum and concede defeat to the EU

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    We had what I was told had a non binding referendum and the court has ruled Parliament has to vote to initiate Brexit. Not sure what the problem is, it makes sense.

As pointed out above we need to know its all legal a rubber stamp by parliament sounds fine, you know the Bremanias will want to claim its all illegal and we are heading off a cliff whatever happens.

If parliament wants to over rule the will of the people expect UKIP to have lots of MPs shortly.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    FTFY

To be more precise the rule of law and process serves the establishment rather than the people.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Indeed if democracy fails the British system of parliamentary democracy wins and the will of the people is overturned.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    'Should we let people who voted Remain back into the UK from the EU'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X