• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any plans for the weekend?"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    You REALLY should have check first

Urban Dictionary: French Drain
    Oh bravo, sir, bravo.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied

I just knew you wouldn't let us down Barry

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied

NL - other than using your grundies as a tulip sieve, what the hell is a french drain?
    Renault?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I know, but you need only see the word 'french' to know the urban dictionary will have got there first.

NL - other than using your grundies as a tulip sieve, what the hell is a french drain?
    Our grass has a load of standing water on it cause it's all clay underneath. I'm gonna dig a trench, put a pipe with holes in and then cover with gravel and we turf to try help drainage. Rock and roll huh.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_drain

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    oh FFS.
    I know, but you need only see the word 'french' to know the urban dictionary will have got there first.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

How do you know I didn't?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

oh FFS.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Planning and measuring up to put a French Drain under the lawn and jetwashing the decking because some eejit we got in to paint it used water based paint so it just peeled off.

Rock and roll weekend for me it seems

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    This week I am determined to take the train, any, any train to Sweden just to go over Øresundbroen, it's Malmö basically, or Emporium shopping centre just over the bridge.

Or might not.

Next week going to see Lonely The Brave at Vega in Copers, and Jake Bugg the week after.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    Me and the woman have started a thing on Saturday afternoons whereby we go to bed for a couple of hours. It sounds sordid, and for 90 seconds or so it is, but it's a way of reconnecting after 5 days apart.

Sunday we're cycling.
    Good man always nice to give some love n cuddles at the weekend.

I'll probably do Sunday morning.

Other than that chores n more chores hopefully pint or two in Saturday if I am not to goosed.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    Not on one of my Programmes. I need the data conversion to work
    There you go! It could always be worse.

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is suity involved?
    Not on one of my Programmes. I need the data conversion to work

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    Me and the woman have started a thing on Saturday afternoons whereby we go to bed for a couple of hours. It sounds sordid, and for 90 seconds or so it is, but it's a way of reconnecting after 5 days apart.

Sunday we're cycling.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Is suity involved?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    In Winchester for dinner with the missus this evening.

Chores tomorrow.

Fishing at Keyhaven on Sunday. If I catch anything apart from a cold I'll be happy. It's the last weekend this year the ferry out to Hurst Castle is operating so thought I'll give it a go.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X