• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "When Will I, Will I, Famous?"

Collapse

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Of course you were - don't you know anything about teenagers? Bloody fickle.
    It took me 15 years to figure the missus out. I now know that if she's lost the remote and the doorbell has gone since she started watching, it'll be on the shelf in the hall. Or it'll be on the side in the kitchen if the phone has gone. I suppose I should have expected a leap in though to span a full stop with you.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Yeah, I get that, I had friends who were Brosettes - you just didn't make it obvious that there was a different group of people. It was like we were meant to know you'd moved on to the Beastie Boys.
    Of course you were - don't you know anything about teenagers? Bloody fickle.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    Originally posted by westtester View Post
    I thought Luke Goss did a good job in Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 but his descent into DTV crapfests since is a shame.
    Death Race was particularly pony, not that it didn't stop me watching the whole thing.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.
    Yeah, I get that, I had friends who were Brosettes - you just didn't make it obvious that there was a different group of people. It was like we were meant to know you'd moved on to the Beastie Boys.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I thought that was the Beastie Boys?
    It's called teenagers being into the "latest" thing.

Leave a comment:

• The_Equalizer
    replied
    It was.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.

Leave a comment:

• westtester
    replied
    I thought Luke Goss did a good job in Blade 2 and Hellboy 2 but his descent into DTV crapfests since is a shame.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Bring back Belouis Some!

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

I was actually going to suggest it may have been why Glitter moved to Vietnam

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied

I also remember many years later being conned by a younger friend into going somewhere with her then sitting outside a popstar's house. The wall had some note on it which basically told his fans to sod off.
    That's what made Savile hate kids. It's all your fault SE

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.
    Yep he was Craig.

I had a few friends who had beer bottle tops in their shoes.

Then they stole VW signs to wear around their necks. (But then they were from a rougher part of London.)

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Haha probably! I think she met them (Matt, Luke & Ken) at Pebble Mill back in t'day.

qh
    Was Ken actually called Craig?

I'm disgusted with myself for knowing that though, considering I'm a hard rock fan.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    lying there on the bed stroking her pussy?

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    So she did carp like this -
    Haha probably! I think she met them (Matt, Luke & Ken) at Pebble Mill back in t'day.

qh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X