• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sweden in trouble

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sweden in trouble"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Should the UK ban Beth Din courts?
    yes as anything more than advisory.

If its a crime its tried in a British Court.

If they want advice when to eat X or pray to Y then a faith court is fine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Well no, it's not about the sky fairy. it's about a religion that isn't really a religion, its a legal system. A legal system that isn't compatible with UK law. Pretty much every other faith, seem to get on ok on the Mainland. (NI excepted)

The UK needs to ban Sharia law in any form. The message should be simple, Mosques, faith no problem. Courts / Law UK only.
    Should the UK ban Beth Din courts?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    nope, I was living in the UK when i joined CUK, then moved to Germany where I left my girlfriend locked in the house for a whole week before moving to Sweden so she couldn't track me down
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Did you move to Sweden after you chose your forum name? Just wondering.
    nope, I was living in the UK when i joined CUK, then moved to Germany before moving to Sweden a short while back

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Exactly.

Now get back in your box, you naughty boy, or there'll be no treats later.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I give up. You are so clever and pretty.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    So "migrants" is your racist virtue-signalling code word for dark-skinned refugee. "reengineered the wording to suit my narrative".
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Not a poor one though and probably not living anywhere close to the refugees you even thicker twunt
    So "migrants" is your racist virtue-signalling code word for dark-skinned refugee. Got it now.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Not a poor one though and probably not living anywhere close to the refugees you even thicker twunt
    Indeed it's a bit like me looking out of the window and saying I can see a tree - therefore everywhere I go i will see trees!

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    It sound like the OP would be a migrant in Sweden, you thick twunt.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Has Sweden got a contractors forum? I suppose the wealthy privileged middle classes like you don't have to live with the migrants.
    It sound like the OP would be a migrant in Sweden, you thick twunt.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Islam would fit into 13th Century Britain perfectly, ...
    Not so sure about that - From the Statutes of Willilam the Conqueror :

Here is shown what William the king of the English, together With his princes, has established since the Conquest of England.

1. Firstly that, above all things, he wishes one God to lie venerated throughout his whole kingdom, one faith of Christ always to be kept inviolate, peace and security to be observed between the English and the Normans.

:::

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Has Sweden got a contractors forum? I suppose the wealthy privileged middle classes like you don't have to live with the migrants.
    Dundee = wealthy privileged middle classes

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by dundeedude View Post
    Entirely agree. Having worked in Sweden and being a regular visitor, I think it's a lovely country.

The regular nonsensical islamophobic comments on this forum are a start reminder people can - keeping in mind that income is directly positively correlated with intelligence, in this meritocracy - become high earners and still be absolute morons. I would imagine that the majority of these idiots spouting islam-o-phobia crap and "integration society is doomed!" are of the older generation who hark back to the rubbish past that was the UK in the 1970's.

Buffoons of the highest order.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X