• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I am beginning to like Hungarians"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    how sexist !
    It only applies to this particular poster so you could argue it's racist as well.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You are only banned because you are a dick.
    how sexist !

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    The problem is with NAT, any hint of discussing the matter results in a ban.
    You are only banned because you are a dick.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I'm sure you'd feel right at home with him, Marie Le Pen, Farage, Frauke Petry, Geert Wilders, Siv Jensen, Umberto Bossi, Heinz-Christian Strache, et. al.

But right wingers always come a cropper in the end, they end up as refugees as well: Leader of anti-refugee Pegida becomes 'refugee' in Africa - The Local

Or hanging from a lamp post or shoot themselves
    left wingers of course just get icepicks in the back of the neck or dying in a work camp having been denounced by their family.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Now we have had your opinion I think I like him even more
    I'm sure you'd feel right at home with him, Marie Le Pen, Farage, Frauke Petry, Geert Wilders, Siv Jensen, Umberto Bossi, Heinz-Christian Strache, et. al.

But right wingers always come a cropper in the end, they end up as refugees as well: Leader of anti-refugee Pegida becomes 'refugee' in Africa - The Local

Or hanging from a lamp post or shoot themselves

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Personally I think he's wrong, he should try wandering around some of the more insalubrious areas of his own country, ******* tuliphole and fully of dodgy wannabe mafia types. Probably his friends anyway seeing he's that type of person, nasty piece of work...
    Now we have had your opinion I think I like him even more

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I see the wailing leftie liberals are remaining quiet on this one. i am surprised as there is a cast iron opportunity to have a pop at the uK here
    The problem is with NAT, any hint of discussing the matter results in a ban.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I see the wailing leftie liberals are remaining quiet on this one. i am surprised as there is a cast iron opportunity to have a pop at the uK here
    Personally I think he's wrong, he should try wandering around some of the more insalubrious areas of his own country, ******* tuliphole and fully of dodgy wannabe mafia types. Probably his friends anyway seeing he's that type of person, nasty piece of work...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Mainly because if NAT doesn't like what you post, he infracts you.
    Really, I had never noticed

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Why?

Pure facts you have posted here
    Mainly because if NAT doesn't like what you post, he infracts you.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Unfortunately we aren't allowed to solve the issue because there are two many lefty idiots saying its racism.

I look forward to an Infraction.
    Why?

Pure facts you have posted here

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Oh I agree, not a get out of jail free card. Sikhs generally have a completely different outlook mainly due to their upbringing and family, they have very high status / caste in India for example.

My other halfs family are Jamaican, in fact one of them runs the country, they hate the yardies and gangs with a passion.
    They would agree about a lot of their wrong uns coming over here and setting up gangs, it's widely known.
    Unfortunately we aren't allowed to solve the issue because there are two many lefty idiots saying its racism.

I look forward to an Infraction.

Leave a comment:

• DodgyAgent
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    That's where the argument falls down then IMO.

Deprivation has to be considered, taking drugs as an example, large scale retail is nearly always carried out worldwide by the most poor, disadvantaged in society. Wholesaling on the other hand by the richest.
    Obviously the most violence is carried out by rival retail level gangs.
    Segregation hasn't helped either, as communities set their own rules and values so become normalised.
    But, but, but, we're multicultural....

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    plenty of minimum wage Sikhs out there who don't involve themselves in Gun crime.

Deprivation isn't a get out of jail free card.

I suspect a large portion of this is gang driven and the top members were/are imported to escape prosecution at home
    Oh I agree, not a get out of jail free card. Sikhs generally have a completely different outlook mainly due to their upbringing and family, they have very high status / caste in India for example.

My other halfs family are Jamaican, in fact one of them runs the country, they hate the yardies and gangs with a passion.
    They would agree about a lot of their wrong uns coming over here and setting up gangs, it's widely known.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X