• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am beginning to like Hungarians

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Are there no go areas in London? Yes or no.
    I would say most definitely, at certain times of night.

However, it has always been that way, it has nothing to do with immigration.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

None of this is new:

Donald Trump: British police officers warn about growing ISIS radicalisation in London | UK | News | Daily Express
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I would say most definitely, at certain times of night.

However, it has always been that way, it has nothing to do with immigration.
        I have to disagree

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triden..._Crime_Command

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_a...United_Kingdom

In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]In June 2010 The Sunday Telegraph, through a Freedom of Information Act request, obtained statistics on accusations of crime broken down by race from the Metropolitan Police Service.[n 2] The figures showed that the majority of males who were accused of violent crimes in 2009–10 were black. Of the recorded 18,091 such accusations against males, 54 percent accused of street crimes were black; for robbery, 59 percent; and for gun crimes, 67 percent.[25] Robbery, drug use, and gang violence have been associated with black people since the 1960s.[26] In the 1980s and 1990s, the police associated robbery with black people. In 1995, the Metropolitan Police commissioner Paul Condon said that the majority of robberies in London were committed by black people.[27]

Street crimes include muggings, assault with intent to rob, and snatching property. Black males accounted for 29 percent of the male victims of gun crime and 24 percent of the male victims of knife crime.[25] Similar statistics were recorded for females. On knife crime, 45 percent of suspected female perpetrators were black; for gun crime, 58 percent; and for robberies, 52 percent.[28]

Operation Trident was set up in March 1998 by the Metropolitan Police to investigate gun crime in London's black community after black-on-black shootings in Lambeth and Brent.[29]

Between April 2005 and January 2006, figures from the Metropolitan Police Service showed that black people accounted for 46 percent of car-crime arrests generated by automatic number plate recognition cameras.[30]

In London in 2006, 75% of the victims of gun crime and 79% of the suspects were "from the African/Caribbean community."[31]
        Obviously a lot of these are second / third generation but it does suggest that we aren't seeing the benefits from immigration we could. Whether we are suffering a Mariel Boatlift situation or deprivation is causing it I can't say.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm sorry but this sounds unreal.

"One officer in London said the firebrand presidential hopeful was “pointing out something plainly obvious” whilst another in Lancashire said the police have to ask local Muslim leaders for PERMISSION before sending patrols into their communities."

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Obviously a lot of these are second / third generation but it does suggest that we aren't seeing the benefits from immigration we could. Whether we are suffering a Mariel Boatlift situation or deprivation is causing it I can't say.
            That's where the argument falls down then IMO.

Deprivation has to be considered, taking drugs as an example, large scale retail is nearly always carried out worldwide by the most poor, disadvantaged in society. Wholesaling on the other hand by the richest.
            Obviously the most violence is carried out by rival retail level gangs.
            Segregation hasn't helped either, as communities set their own rules and values so become normalised.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Deprivation has to be considered, taking drugs as an example, large scale retail is nearly always carried out worldwide by the most poor, disadvantaged in society. Wholesaling on the other hand by the richest.
              Segregation hasn't helped either, as communities set their own rules and values so become normalised.
              plenty of minimum wage Sikhs out there who don't involve themselves in Gun crime.

Deprivation isn't a get out of jail free card.

I suspect a large portion of this is gang driven and the top members were/are imported to escape prosecution at home.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                plenty of minimum wage Sikhs out there who don't involve themselves in Gun crime.

Deprivation isn't a get out of jail free card.

I suspect a large portion of this is gang driven and the top members were/are imported to escape prosecution at home
                Oh I agree, not a get out of jail free card. Sikhs generally have a completely different outlook mainly due to their upbringing and family, they have very high status / caste in India for example.

My other halfs family are Jamaican, in fact one of them runs the country, they hate the yardies and gangs with a passion.
                They would agree about a lot of their wrong uns coming over here and setting up gangs, it's widely known.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

But, but, but, we're multicultural....
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I see the wailing leftie liberals are remaining quiet on this one. i am surprised as there is a cast iron opportunity to have a pop at the uK here
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Oh I agree, not a get out of jail free card. Sikhs generally have a completely different outlook mainly due to their upbringing and family, they have very high status / caste in India for example.

My other halfs family are Jamaican, in fact one of them runs the country, they hate the yardies and gangs with a passion.
                      They would agree about a lot of their wrong uns coming over here and setting up gangs, it's widely known.
                      Unfortunately we aren't allowed to solve the issue because there are two many lefty idiots saying its racism.

I look forward to an Infraction.

Comment

Working...
                      X