• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "posting while banned"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    You're not asking us to ban SG are you?
    I'm not sure any of us could ever hope to be that lucky...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Now THERE'S a phrase you won't hear very often.

I only heard it from SpelingBee

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    You could ask Old Greg - he appears to have deduced what you're lacking.
    Now THERE'S a phrase you won't hear very often.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Ah - I understand the cause of your confusion. You've looked at past behaviour and inferred a set of rules. Unfortunately you're missing certain critical information that renders your rule-set incomplete. You could ask Old Greg - he appears to have deduced what you're lacking.
    You seem to miss the value of "because it would annoy SAS" which rather overrides the other points....

Mind you we seem to have annoyed MF so I think that's enough of a bonus to make this thread worthwhile...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Good attempt at sneaking a change in the roles in but no.... As an example may I draw your attention to the 3 posts of Mike Hunt - none of those posts had anything to do with the reason for MF's ban at the time...
    Oi. Feck off and use someone else as an example in your 'It ain't fair' argument with crap mod #2 you whinging lickspittle.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Ah - I understand the cause of your confusion. You've looked at past behaviour and inferred a set of rules. Unfortunately you're missing certain critical information that renders your rule-set incomplete. You could ask Old Greg - he appears to have deduced what you're lacking.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    I don't think that's working.
    All you're succeeding in doing is demonstrating to all and sundry what a tedious little twunt you are.
    Quite possibly - but it kills time when I can't be arsed to do any real work

After all I'm only here because I'm <---

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Not me except that its an excuse to annoy both Sas and NAT at the same time...
    I don't think that's working.
    All you're succeeding in doing is demonstrating to all and sundry what a tedious little twunt you are.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    I did say except for the MF incident.

Hah. Good luck with that!
    So you want an example that isn't the MF incident...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2243435 followed by

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2243580

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Good attempt at sneaking a change in the roles in but no.... As an example may I draw your attention to the 3 posts of Mike Hunt - none of those posts had anything to do with the reason for MF's ban at the time...
    I did say except for the MF incident.

Hah. Good luck with that!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    WGAS

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    WGAS

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Weren't those occasions where the banned alter-ego was simply wishing to carry on with whatever he was banned for?

Except for the MF incident. Obviously we were meanly picking on him that time.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Weren't those occasions where the banned alter-ego was simply wishing to carry on with whatever he was banned for?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Nope, he's correctly pointing out that the rules used to be if your main account or sockie account was banned, that ban also applied to any other account that the poster uses...

Except for the MF incident. Obviously we were meanly picking on him that time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X