• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "NotAllThere the mod of the year"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    But it is possible to block those.
    That's what NAT did...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I miss FLC.

The only thing that upset me was his sending stalking PMs to female members. But it is possible to block those.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    FLC did know the ins and outs of the Pudsey area especially wrt to Massaman at the Thai Sun at Stanningley Bottoms, so he was either my sockie or NLUK's...

Or any other Leeds West/Bradford East based/born member....
    Yes, and a sockie from another sockie ends in a pile of tulip...

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    FLC did know the ins and outs of the Pudsey area especially wrt to Massaman at the Thai Sun at Stanningley Bottoms, so he was either my sockie or NLUK's...

Errrm, only leaves a couple then

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

It was a blatant trolling account from day 1 with all the charm and appeal of a massive road traffic accident, it never had any redeeming features and why it was permitted to post for this long is a mystery.
    You are talking about bee here aren't you?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    It was a blatant trolling account from day 1 with all the charm and appeal of a massive road traffic accident, it never had any redeeming features and why it was permitted to post for this long is a mystery.
    You had to bring CretinWatcher into this, didn't you?

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    How long have you got?

I'm being a good boy now [emoji56]

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Why did KFC get banned?
    How long have you got?

Leave a comment:

• PurpleGorilla
    replied
    Why did KFC get banned?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    No kidding on your loser point. As to awards I can feel the only one you're due would still look abysmal with 20Kg of glitter applied, it wouldn't remove the stench.

Because if WFTH posted those insults using that account, he'd never have become a mod.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    And I love you too

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    No kidding on your loser point. As to awards I can feel the only one you're due would still look abysmal with 20Kg of glitter applied, it wouldn't remove the stench.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I feel an award from Bee may well be regarded as an example of being a winner and a loser at the same time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X