• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "When your "Best Man" Turns Out To Be a Complete Chunt."

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    it tickles?
    Speak for yourself. Never been a biggie for me, but each to ones-own and all that.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Soon, hopefully.
    it tickles?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    When will this idiotic beard fashion finish?

Soon, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No matter how much a complete chunt the best man is, the divorce will prove the wife to be far worse.

Hopefully he called off the wedding.
    Given how much of a chunt the best man was, he most probably was boning the bride, on the side, in any case

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    No matter how much a complete chunt the best man is, the divorce will prove the wife to be far worse.

Hopefully he called off the wedding.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    On the flip side wearing pubes on your face coz you is male innit does make the feminist element who aren't capable of growing their own beards shudder.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Having worn a (groomed) beard and tash for over 30+ years it annoying for us also. On the flip side wearing pubes on your face coz you is male innit does make the feminist element shudder.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Glad it's not just me.

I am bored of seeing people sprout a few face pubes and think they are the mutts nuts
    Especially when they're all so individual. Oh, wait.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Glad it's not just me.

I am bored of seeing people sprout a few face pubes and think they are the mutts nuts

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    When some beard wielding fanatics blow themselves up at famous landmarks

Allahu Akbar.

HTH.
    MF

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Not only sporting a dreadful beard, but a truly criminal jumper

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    What they say about men with beards ....

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Well he WAS a Yorkshireman. What kind of muppet puts them in charge of holding the kitty?
    My advice is stop reading anything from the Groany-Ad. It will suck the joy from the marrow of your bones.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Wow. There isn't a lot you can say about that. I expect he'll be looking behind himself every time he walks down the street now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X