• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Company Logo Mugs/Pens/Etc - low quantity - any recommendations"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Very nice. Do you think BIC do a similar service?
    Indeed they do, not quite as nice though

https://www.4imprint.co.uk/tag/856/BIC

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Yeh, how about...

Engraving

Leave a comment:

• jaffab
    replied
    Ahh, all those funny comments (oh my sides, they're splitting, etc etc) - I was waiting for the comments, and you did not disappoint.

Anyway, 2 or 3 years ago I sent out a xmas box containing a mug, a box of Jaffa cakes, a small box of high quality tea, a box of high quality coffee, a box of biscuits and a letter along the lines of "Relax, have a break, and take 5 minutes to plan next year on us. And whilst you are at it, think about how we can help" yada yada.

Result was I got 3 phone calls of thank you (1 was just a thank you call, nothing from it) and the other 2 said that they had took me up on my offer, and had thought of 2 projects I could help with. Result was £30k+ of additional freelance work.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    How does giving 'OK quality' tat out to client work well?
    Yeh, how about...

Engraving

Leave a comment:

• Safe Collections
    replied
    Originally posted by jaffab View Post
    Hi All,

I few years ago I put together a Christmas gift package for a few of my customers which worked out rather well. I was thinking of doing the same again this year.

Does anybody have any experience of promotional gift companies who can print company logos etc on mugs and (possibly) pens which are of OK quality and ok on price but can also do low quantities (say around 20-25)?

All the ones I have found on line have so-so reviews, or so 'no minimum quantity' but then have a minimum number in place (click bait).

Thanks.
    We have used Corporate Gifts, Promotional Products, Printed Merchandise in the past. They might be worth a look?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Ask AtW....

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Does anybody have any experience of promotional gift companies who can print company logos etc
    Ask AtW....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Lol there is one of them in the cupboard at my clients. No one knows who's it is and no one uses it.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Hi All,

I few years ago I put together a Christmas gift package for a few of my customers which worked out rather well. I was thinking of doing the same again this year.

Does anybody have any experience of promotional gift companies who can print company logos etc on mugs and (possibly) pens which are of OK quality and ok on price but can also do low quantities (say around 20-25)?

All the ones I have found on line have so-so reviews, or so 'no minimum quantity' but then have a minimum number in place (click bait).

Thanks.
    I usually find that a bottle of Whisky or a couple of bottles of wine in a nice presentation box go down well.

If they're T-Total, F*** 'em!

And not in the biblical sense, the self righteous twunts!

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    Manages down their expectations for if they hire you?

At my first proper job they ordered a couple of hundred mugs to give out to clients then promptly decided they were all tat and let the staff take as many as they wanted. Which was handy as I'd just moved into a new flat.
    Ah the company branded mug.

qh

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    How about sending them some pens?

All you can afford on the tulip rates they paid you.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    Manages down their expectations for if they hire you?

At my first proper job they ordered a couple of hundred mugs to give out to clients then promptly decided they were all tat and let the staff take as many as they wanted. Which was handy as I'd just moved into a new flat.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Hi All,

Thanks.
    Have you tried Vistaprint?

They were okay years back when I first set up myco.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X