• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Did you have a nice weekend?"

Collapse

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post

Last weekend I went to my house in Alentejo and went to the beach and have some drinks at night
    Hell yeah

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    They are alone during the week with a pond and an automatic feeder.
    I can't lock them.
    Millions of battery hens would suggest different

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    It's broody. You need to lock it in a box for a week or so till it starts laying again.
    They are alone during the week with a pond and an automatic feeder.
    I can't lock them.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    I'm planning to see the ultimate edition next weekend. I heard that some parts are more explained. I'm curious.

I saw the theatrical version in IMAX 3D, I liked the movie, it's too complex and we need to concentrate a lot and know the background of the characters. I think is going directly to the list of the movies to see twice.

I jump and scream for the first time in a theater: laugh

Last weekend I went to my house in Alentejo and went to the beach and have some drinks at night.
    I found one of my bantams in the nest in the bushes of my garden with 40 degrees.
    It's broody. You need to lock it in a box for a week or so till it starts laying again.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Finally watch Batman V Superman (Ultimate edition).

Had some issues and Lex was awful, couple of scenes didn't make any sense and if you blink and you need to be very good at deducing what is happening from vague clues or you will have no idea how the scenes are meant to fit together. Also the ended is ruined by the posters for Justice League *sigh* but there is actually a good film in there but at just over 3 hours it takes effort to find.

You?
    I'm planning to see the ultimate edition next weekend. I heard that some parts are more explained. I'm curious.

I saw the theatrical version in IMAX 3D, I liked the movie, it's too complex and we need to concentrate a lot and know the background of the characters. I think is going directly to the list of the movies to see twice.

I jump and scream for the first time in a theater: laugh

Last weekend I went to my house in Alentejo and went to the beach and have some drinks at night.
    I found one of my bantams in the nest in the bushes of my garden with 40 degrees.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Very cute

Only nine months old though? I'v seen smaller horses!

She's huge now certainly, and growing at quite a rate!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Very cute

Only nine months old though? I'v seen smaller horses!

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    (Edited so your link works. Nice dog BTW)

Oh, thank you. No idea what I was doing there.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    (Edited so your link works. Nice dog BTW)

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Did you have a nice weekend?

Upload to Flikr or Photobucket and post links on here?

Ok...try this: https://www.flickr.com/x/t/0099009/photos/146089493@N02

JessTheBigDog's photostream

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    She's good thank you. She's 9.5 months now and lovely. She does fit into the car. She hates it, but she fits and can lie down comfortably.

Plenty of pics, but not sure how to share?
    Upload to Flikr or Photobucket and post links on here?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    How is your pup doing these days? Does (s)he still fit in the car?

Got any pics?

She's good thank you. She's 9.5 months now and lovely. She does fit into the car. She hates it, but she fits and can lie down comfortably.

Plenty of pics, but not sure how to share?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ah well - I meant all the landscaping stuff really. I've planted most of it out now and am into what I consider to be the pleasurable 'maintenance' bit. I like a bit of weeding!
    How is your pup doing these days? Does (s)he still fit in the car?

Got any pics?

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    In my experience a garden is never finished. You'll come back in a week's time, and weeds will be popping up all over the place.

Ah well - I meant all the landscaping stuff really. I've planted most of it out now and am into what I consider to be the pleasurable 'maintenance' bit. I like a bit of weeding!

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    I got called a racist, and denied a right to reply (thanks NAT).
    You are not a racist, you are a xenophobe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X