• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK luminary hits the jackpot"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Yep. I bet this scenario hasn't even occurred to the sordid mind of FLC

Man Seeking Extramarital Affair on Tinder Hooks Up with Own Mother – World News Daily Report
    “The only person in my family that still talks to me is my grandmother, and that is only because she suffers from Alzheimer’s disease” he admits, visibly remorseful.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

Man Seeking Extramarital Affair on Tinder Hooks Up with Own Mother – World News Daily Report

Could've been worse though, isn't AndyW's mum on Tinder?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Great source, some of those other 'stories' are mind bendingly obtuse.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Great source, some of those other 'stories' are mind bendingly obtuse.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    That's his missus.
    Looks like it has been photo shopped..

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    I think they got a good deal. I can't see 'for life' being that long.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Bloody hell MF has lost a lot of weight, half the man he used to be.
    That's his missus.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    They introduced me to people who had lost weight by eating exclusively at Mickey D’s, and explained how to use their menu to its full potential.
    He's lovin' it

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    I truly wish him all the best

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    “I spoke with representatives of McDonald’s, and they showed me that I had been misguided,” Mr. Randell told a reporter from the TV station WESH. “They introduced me to people who had lost weight by eating exclusively at Mickey D’s, and explained how to use their menu to its full potential. Now, I can eat all the McDonald’s that I want, and still lose weight. These guys are geniuses!”
    I truly wish him all the best

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    started a topic CUK luminary hits the jackpot

CUK luminary hits the jackpot

Orlando man suing McDonald’s for $2M for making him fat, settles for a lifetime supply of free food – World News Daily Report

Working...
X