• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The mother of all debates - hopefully"

Collapse

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Chico
    Cannot wait to watch Revelation TV (Sky Channel 765) tonight at 9pm. Programme is called World in Focus and the context is a series of debates about Jesus and Mohammed, the Bible and the Koran etc you get the gist. Tonight is the final debate.

Revelation TV

The process cannot access the file 'C:\Inetpub\vhosts\revelationtv.com\httpdocs\Defau lt.aspx' because it is being used by another process.
    I see Jebus and Santa are fighting over it again...

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Spitroasting isn't it ?

Although I have a feeling that the mass debate will occur between the spir roasting, not during.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    But what Mass are we debating?
    <AtW>
    Threaded
    </AtW>

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    But what Mass are we debating?

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Originally posted by MrsGoof
    3 across (9 letters) - lets all join in the debate
    S P I T R O A S T

Well it fits but i'm not sure what we are supposed to debate about it?

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    3 across (9 letters) - lets all join in the debate

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    replied
    Spitroast then! Whats she like Ivor?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivor1
    Think I will give it a miss, boning the misses
    That's a coincidence, so am I!

She likes it doggy!

Leave a comment:

• Ivor1
    replied
    Think I will give it a miss, boning the misses

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    started a topic The mother of all debates - hopefully

The mother of all debates - hopefully

Cannot wait to watch Revelation TV (Sky Channel 765) tonight at 9pm. Programme is called World in Focus and the context is a series of debates about Jesus and Mohammed, the Bible and the Koran etc you get the gist. Tonight is the final debate.

Revelation TV

Working...
X