• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How do I post a jpeg from my local drive?"

Collapse

• Milkyway
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    So this doesn't work:

[IMG]c:\20160729_113223.jpg[/IMG]
    You should have tried... [IMG]c:\20160624_TakenControlBack.jpg[/IMG], and it would have been successfully downloaded by at least 4 million people!

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    They said a similar thing about Dims appendage
    Files or flies?

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    If the disk is that badly damaged you'll have difficulty getting any files off it.
    They said a similar thing about Dims appendage

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    No, of course not. You have to give it the host name, localhost@c:\20160729_113223.jpg
    WTF, localhost is my computer's name....

Can't have two with the same name, use the IP;

127.0.0.1@c:\20160729_113223.jpg

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    But I'm a simple Arts graduate with no techie know-how so excuse me if I'm wrong.
    The "simple" was a bit superfluous.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied

So this doesn't work:

[IMG]c:\20160729_113223.jpg[/IMG]
    No, of course not. You have to give it the host name, localhost@c:\20160729_113223.jpg

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I was trying to post a pic of my smashed up hard disk (above), not Dim's mashed up soft d1ck.
    If the disk is that badly damaged you'll have difficulty getting any files off it.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I was trying to post a pic of my smashed up hard disk (above), not Dim's mashed up soft d1ck.
    Why don't you upload it to a website and then post the link in CUK?

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    If it's really small they may have mixed it up with Baggy's, which in online.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    But we know how to link to an image via URL. I'm wondering if we can upload from our local machines, but it doesn't seem feasible, regardless of how many times everyone here tells me they've seen Dim's penis.
    If it's really small they may have mixed it up with Baggy's, which in online.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    I don't understand why I can't upload from my personal disk?

I give up.

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Simplest solution is to find an image on the Internet that looks similar to the one on your hard drive.

For example, here's the photo of the time I was kidnapped. Well, something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    It is feasible, but I'll warrant Admin has disabled it due to storage/bandwidth concerns.
    I seem to remember we used to have inline image uploads but abused it horribly in some way.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    May have been suggested but not read the whole thread...copy pic to a Word doc and click on save as jpeg to the required location from within Word.
    Prolly best if you read the whole thread!

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    May have been suggested but not read the whole thread...copy pic to a Word doc and click on save as jpeg to the required location from within Word.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X