• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Call for Cojak to resign as a mod"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    He may well be, but he only learned to crap in his nappies within the last fortnight...
    He is crapping right now for sure...

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Have any of you ever met NAT or Cojak?
    I've heard it said that in most cities you're only ever 6 feet away from a CUK mod.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    He may well be, but he only learned to crap in his nappies within the last fortnight...
    Ugh. Damn your fast. Got the first version wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I get where you are coming from but I'm not exactly sure Cojak will like that if you think about it. FLC is 55.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Cojak has been respected around these parts since before you learned to crap in your nappies.
    I get where you are coming from but I'm not exactly sure Cojak will like that if you think about it. Have you seen how old TM is?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I always thought that Cojak was NAT's sockie that she used when she was a bit pre-menstrual
    Cojak has been respected around these parts since before you learned to crap in your nappies.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Oh Nat, what have you done?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Yep. Cojak at Leeds and London meets. Not met NAT yet. RH is a ninja so I'll never meet him despite being within 3 feet of him and not knowing it a number of times I'm sure.

*cough*

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    I did. And I regret doing so.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Has anyone ever seen NAT and Cojak in a room at the same time?
    No. Some say, she can't stand to be with 50m of him because she thinks he smells of wee and has an aubergine fetish. All we know is, she is a good judge of character.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I always thought that Cojak was NAT's sockie that she used when she was a bit pre-menstrual
    She's too sharp to be NATs

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You don't know how much I'm getting per post.
    Probably +1 on your heart rate.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Is that what you call promotion?

I reckon demotion....
    You don't know how much I'm getting per post.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    See them, or have photos?

How do you think I managed to get promoted so quickly?
    Is that what you call promotion?

I reckon demotion....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X