• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: New CUK Cabinet

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New CUK Cabinet"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    You have forgotten roles for unemployed and diseasex, oh hang on........
    Northern Ireland.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    You have forgotten roles for unemployed and diseasex, oh hang on........

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    CET?

Surely it should be Contractor UK New Time.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    CET?

I'm telling cojak.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Ok, I will consider it in the next cabinet reshuffle that will happen at 5 PM CET.
    PC says he'll combine the role with Welfare, but he'll be signing on this afternoon and then he's busy helping his brother-in-law with a couple of deliveries for the rest of the week.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Ok, I will consider it in the next cabinet reshuffle that will happen at 5 PM CET.

CET?

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    GB9 needs to resign his post and hand it over to someone that knows the system, and can praise it's benefits first hand and understands the importance of being able to scrounge of the state... I am sure we have a better candidate waiting in the wings.......
    I see your point but.....now we're out of the EU I was just going to remove benefits and implement a work-fair system.

Can I not do that before I go?

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Does anyone give a tulip?
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Can you not combine those roles, it is Wales after all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

Daffodil, not tulip.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Yeah, but who will be the Welsh secretary then?
    Can you not combine those roles, it is Wales after all

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    GB9 needs to resign his post and hand it over to someone that knows the system, and can praise it's benefits first hand and understands the importance of being able to scrounge of the state... I am sure we have a better candidate waiting in the wings.......

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    FTFY

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    I note you've left AndyW's mum and NLyUK on the back benches. The very bold move of a complete, reckless, chunt who clearly does not care anymore.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Apologies if I gave the incorrect impression before my appointment. My position is actually:
    in front of NLyUK then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X