• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I blame MF

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I blame MF"

Collapse

• Milkyway
    replied
    i blame NF Nigel Farage, I mean

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Sorry, it does appear after 4 years deciding if I wanted to go, all of a sudden everyone is doing it.

Cameron
    40 x Labour Politicians
    Roy Hodgson

Fricking wannabes!!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

To make myself feel better though, our share price has also dropped 20% in the last week. So back to where I was.

Also, nobody knows I've quit. I haven't told anyone yet, as my boss wanted to break the news to his boss. Which he hasn't done?

Weird.
    he is waiting for the champagne delivery before the bosses party ?
    Last edited by vetran; 27 June 2016, 15:02. Reason: must stop typing & talking its too much for my little brain

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    And it's now £50k he's walked away from in August not £40.

To make myself feel better though, our share price has also dropped 20% in the last week. So back to where I was.

Also, nobody knows I've quit. I haven't told anyone yet, as my boss wanted to break the news to his boss. Which he hasn't done?

Weird.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic I blame MF

I blame MF

Just realized this is all MF's fault.

Brexit was nailed on from the moment he walked away from that permie job in the states. And it's now £50k he's walked away from in August not £40.

Working...
X