• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    I struggle with the concept of having one wife. WTF I would want more is beyond me.
    Ask Brillo?

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How long now until the 4th Reich is complete?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/06/wo...army.html?_r=0

BERLIN — You know times have changed when the Germans announce they are expanding their army for the first time in 25 years — and no one objects.

Leave a comment:

• SunnyInHades
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Believe me, there is no Sharia Law in UK
    2013:
    Muslim London Patrol: Naked Women H&M Posters Covered

"muslims have taken it upon themselfs to .. forbid this evil dirty posters .."

13 June 2016:
    Sadiq Khan: "There will be no more 'body shaming' adverts on the Tube"
    Believed by some to be a smokescreen for implementing a Sharia Muslim agenda in London.

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    In human populations the natural male/female split approximately 50/50.

Because human children take an inordinately long time to raise compared with other mammals they tend to pair up for a long time.

.... so in a society that practices polygamy there will be a lot of human males who cannot find a mate. It's a simple maths problem.

Various mormon sects actually expel young men from their society in order to bring the numbers down.

Leave a comment:

• GB9
    replied
    I struggle with the concept of having one wife. WTF I would want more is beyond me.

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Your choice is based on the size of her gold piles?
    Are they something like gold teeth?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

My favourite by far.
    Your choice is based on the size of her gold piles?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    If only the Germans ran the EU.

How long now until the 4th Reich is complete?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Blimey - polygamy still illegal tho in UK, some total munters on there, some honeys as well - one or two. And I do like the well formed Arabic/Pakistani woman, not so much the indians lasses tho, can be a bit chunky and hairy.

My favourite by far.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Blimey - polygamy still illegal tho in UK, some total munters on there, some honeys as well - one or two. And I do like the well formed Arabic/Pakistani woman, not so much the indians lasses tho, can be a bit chunky and hairy.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Muslim British Women Who Accept Polygamy Looking For Dating at Muslima.com

Oy vey!

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Perhaps they'll just move to the UK, where they can practice sharia law, expect council advice in Arabic, and so forth.

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law - BBC News
    Believe me, there is no Sharia Law in UK and neither is there any way Mr Muslim can import his multiple wives via any UK visa.

Having said that, whats the difference between multiple wives and one wife and several shags on the side bearing in mind a muslims wives do not live in the same space?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Well that's screwed me up, a contractor with a wife in every town
    It's fine if you use different identities...

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Well that's screwed me up, a contractor with a wife in every town

Leave a comment:

• Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law

Perhaps they'll just move to the UK, where they can practice sharia law, expect council advice in Arabic, and so forth.

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law - BBC News

Germany will not recognise polygamy or marriages involving minors, Justice Minister Heiko Maas has said
    "No-one who comes here has the right to put his cultural values or religious beliefs above our law," he told Bild.

Working...
X